The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am psyched I got to use my Optimus .gif today. Even if it just made me happy. It happened.

Hahaha...I just got back from lunch and read through all of these. Hysterical guys. Literally crying over here.

I just read through what I missed. I actually laughed out loud multiple times. Live the URLs. You guys are hysterical.

Can someone help me. How come after I do a multiple quote the checks linger and when I go to post again the quotes still pop up?

Can someone help me. How come after I do a multiple quote the checks linger and when I go to post again the quotes still pop up?

I would help, but I'm still mad at you.

I bet Kmac49 or Superhawk could tell you...

Clear your cookies and cache.

but this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr is for Hawk.

Clear your cookies and cache.

but this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr is for Hawk.
We've tried, he keeps coming back. :alien:

Once again I'm reminded of my newfound lowly stature.

lol @ that tweet cookie. Dude's like a social media ho!

Once again I'm reminded of my newfound lowly stature.
Think of it in terms of Cleveland golf, you could rebrand yourself as "Hawk Classic."

lol @ that tweet cookie. Dude's like a social media ho!

No doubt.....shocked he has not reappeared here with all of the contests that are going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back