2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Sounds like Tiger has the field right where he wants it. All he needs to do is hole a few putts. When the putts start to drop, he's going to dominate.

Kevin

What could have been for Woods.

Hit fairways and greens today but 33 putts doomed him for the week. He could've been around 10 under and in second place going into back to back round at Pebble. 2 under at Monterey gives strokes to much of the field.

But the reverse twirl in the BOMB! Kids everywhere will be practicing that this weekend.

I must have missed something about the reverse twirl?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

38 for me today last time I checked. LOTS of people made the Watney/Phil swap for round 2.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I always had Phil on the bench, but went back and forth last night over and ended up staying with Watney.

I love Charlie. That's freaking awesome right there.

Whats the cut gonna be at?

I'll take my 56 today but it could've been a monster day if Na didn't implode on his back 9 and Tiger had made those birdie putts. These multiple course tourneys really burn up starts for me as I have avoided Spyglass. Points and Cauley came up big for me. Gotta check the rounds for tomorrow.

Put up a 40 spot today. DJ disappointed today. But VJ really stepped up. I have a 2nd place and a 3rd place. Sweet.

Man tough decision for me tomorrow. Keep Baddeley or put in Vijay

You've got to be kidding. Talking about a "twirl of doom" the coverage was bad today...

Thanks Smalls, for posting that up

Good to see Phil go low today.

the golf channel should be fined by the fcc everytime they show chris berman swinging a golf club on television :beat-up:

I think Rickie Fowler has been sandbaggin'. I bet he goes on a birdie hot streak tomorrow and ends up at the top of the leaderboard.

I think Rickie Fowler has been sandbaggin'. I bet he goes on a birdie hot streak tomorrow and ends up at the top of the leaderboard.

I have a bet going that he doesn't.

All 4 of my starters are in the top 20 right now including 2nd and 3rd place. Long way to go after 2 weeks vacant of a roster, but we will see how the weekend unfolds.

I was mad at one point that I didnt take Levin out for Ohare but now Im glad I didnt. I always try to sit out the first two round without making an irrational move. Im not so sure Tiger makes a move tomorrow but I sure would like it if he did.

I'm watching the replay right now, and what a great day to play golf in such a beautiful place.

Go B.G.!

Did O'Hair lay a turd today?

Back