The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha.

I lol'd

10951.jpg

Bahaha

Nice one Thain. Great. Haha.

Okay pudding skin is the best thing ever. I love it so much.

Awesome!

427338_10150599759267590_637742589_9150250_1134855389_n.jpg

Wow...that's cold.

She probably deserves far less than six days. Showing his merciful side with a hint of vengeance.

That's pretty awesome. Most winning. I hope she was out in time or I feel like the consequences could've been ugly. Lol.

Just reactivated my facebook after a year. I don't even know what I'm looking at.

Six days does seem like a lot, I'd be afraid for my life if I broke up with my gf that way. I'd have to have her out that day for safety reasons lol.

Just reactivated my facebook after a year. I don't even know what I'm looking at.

Timeline is stupid as hell. I refuse to update.

Timeline is stupid as hell. I refuse to update.

I agree with both of you....I can't find poop any more. I hear the forced update is coming soon. Timeline is stupid!

I think "old man winter" is really getting to some people. Tension has been, what shall I say.....a little high lately.

Good old golfing weather will be here soon folks.......take a deep breath and relax.

I think "old man winter" is really getting to some people. Tension has been, what shall I say.....a little high lately.

Good old golfing weather will be here soon folks.......take a deep breath and relax.

Spooky, Cookie.

I was just looking out the window at the first day in what seems like an age when it isn't raining, snowing or frosty - and thinking, I can't wait to get down to some practice for the start of the season.

Haha, there have been some funny posts lately thats for sure. Some people seem to legitimately get upset about banter on the internet. :D

Everyone will be happier once they can get back out there, for sure...I'm getting antsy.

The sad part is that I have to endure at least two more months before the courses MIGHT open. It sucks.

Tappin' for world peace!

I agree with both of you....I can't find poop any more. I hear the forced update is coming soon. Timeline is stupid!

Thats probably when I stop using the Facebook, I don't use it much anymore anyway.

Say what you want about the Snuggie, but I do love mine! Perfect when I need to study but still want to sit in my recliner and be comfortable!

For the fun of it I will add that its a Snuggie with TU print for all the Texas haters out there ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back