Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe, but we have 50 & 60 degree weather on its way and looking great for the weekend as well as next week here.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Due, I was just about to post the same thing, glad we got the rain out of the way yesterday, hoping to get out tomorrow afternoon and this weekend!

Due, I was just about to post the same thing, glad we got the rain out of the way yesterday, hoping to get out tomorrow afternoon and this weekend!

Good luck to you, hope this wind lays down. They actually have snow on Friday here yet 42*, lol. But, 61* on Mon and 65* by Tues, yeehaw!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Good luck to you, hope this wind lays down. They actually have snow on Friday here yet 42*, lol. But, 61* on Mon and 65* by Tues, yeehaw!

Tap,Tap,Tap

It's amazing how often the rain and snow days get moved around!

I forgot to post in here last week. I went to the course the day after the snow melted and look what was waiting for me when I took my ball from the first hole.

4750c05b-5375-0c5a.jpg

That's about two inches of solid ice.

Unfortunately, after a nice week of weather, and being told it was here to stay, it started sprinkling snow last night and this morning. So much for golfing today. I did play or practice 5 of the 7 days, so no complaints.

I forgot to post in here last week. I went to the course the day after the snow melted and look what was waiting for me when I took my ball from the first hole.

4750c05b-5375-0c5a.jpg

That's about two inches of solid ice.

Unfortunately, after a nice week of weather, and being told it was here to stay, it started sprinkling snow last night and this morning. So much for golfing today. I did play or practice 5 of the 7 days, so no complaints.

That's funny Jeff, a couple weeks ago I was playing and had a few pins that didn't even come out, they were frozen in. If you had a glass big enough that would make an awesome ice cube!

DFW, mid 70's, sunny thru Friday....gonna kill me working this week.

i got rained out before my teetime today but tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 70s

55 today but winds 30-40 mph so only played 9

70 today with 10 - 15 mph winds (I played). Tomorrow 80 with 20 - 30 mph winds.........

We had 50 mph gusts today. Beat the hell outta me.

Almost hit SEVENTY today. SEVENTY!! This time last year we 9 weeks straight of snow cover. Even the older folks I work with said this winter is unlike anything they've experienced.

Almost hit SEVENTY today. SEVENTY!! This time last year we 9 weeks straight of snow cover. Even the older folks I work with said this winter is unlike anything they've experienced.

If I weren't having back spasms I would have enjoyed this Ohio weather today!

Tap before talk.

Utah - It snowed about 4 inches tonight. We have been playing quite a bit the last 3 weeks but we won't be for a while now.

Low 60s today! Hope the course drys out a little by noon

Maybe stretching to 90s today. It will be heating up when I make the turn

Maybe stretching to 90s today. It will be heating up when I make the turn

I'm coming to visit you...I like it when it's hot. :D

Supposed to only be 39 here in Idaho today. And really windy.

Getting a round in this afternoon before the snow tomorrow comes. Looks like it'll be mid 50s. Then snow/moisture is supposed to be here overnight. Oh good old Nebraska weather!!!

Getting a round in this afternoon before the snow tomorrow comes. Looks like it'll be mid 50s. Then snow/moisture is supposed to be here overnight. Oh good old Nebraska weather!!!

Hang in there buddy, the moisture won't last long with the sweet temps in store Sun, Mon and Tues. I'd love to be out there today, but work calls.

Today it should be about 44* by 1 pm and blue sky and sunshine. We had a little frost last night so the course may or may not open now. If it doesn't open I'm gonna spaz!

80 degrees today but since it poured last knight it was a mudfest today and cart path only

it's gonna be 62* and the rain is supposed to hold off till 4-5pm. As long as they are right, I will be playing golf tomorrow!!!

It was about 70 today.

Maybe 45 tomorrow with rain early. Wind chills below 40 all day. Most likely no golf. In fact, our course has no one on the books for tomorrow after 126 people today.

2 inches of snow today....no golf here.

It just started snowing. Big flakes. It was supposed to be rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back