Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Enjoyed the HOTD video's W.E. You put on some nice hits in the video's.
Thanks Sharkwrestler, some good, some were way off line. Glad 1 of the three was a par, should've been a birdie though.

I think you gave those birds a heart attack when you hit the ball! They probably thought you were hitting one of their eggs! Nice HOTD video's!

Made this one my hole of the day, and so glad I did.

Hit 4i, missed it high and right with water all up the right side. In the hazard.

150 left and downwind. Hit a hard PW that ended up hole high, about 15 feet for par.

Camera moved a bit and you can't see the hole in frame :( You can hear it if your speakers are turned up.

I just spent about 2 - 1/2 hours skimming this thread. I really enjoyed your HOTD's guys. Thanks for posting!

Nice HOTD videos W.E. you were burning the edges of all those longer putts....swing looks good...that's real similar to what I am working on....not near as fluid yet though.

Nice Job Mward.......great recovery after going in the hazard

Nice HOTD video mward. Making me jealous, you being able to play in shorts. Nice recovery

Nice going Mward! Great recovery.

Nice HOTD mward! Great par after that hazard shot.

Nice hole mward...I can't wait to wear shorts again. :D

Nice videos MW and WE

RBZ 4i in the water....I just can not believe that happened. :alien:

Nice par.

RBZ 4i in the water....I just can not believe that happened. :alien:

Nice par.

Haha I hit it high! It just turned the wrong way on me

Wow @ TC's beard. That thing was making eyes at me. Dean looking like he was on an Arctic adventure lol. Nice vids dudes.

There's no chin behind TC's beard, there is only another 7 iron.

dude, I know your a Star Wars fan but when did you start golfing with Darth Vador, and it was nice of him to hold the camera for you.

That was Chester, hahaha

Sent from my forged iPad

Finally got to watch WE's post yesterday, nice videos man! And mward great recovery buddy. Nice work to both of you.

Finally got to watch WE's post yesterday, nice videos man! And mward great recovery buddy. Nice work to both of you.

Preciate it man! One way to make a 4 I guess

to be fair, it was a steep hill, the video does it NO justice. haha

LOL, great video's boys.

Good hole Calloways. Thanks for sharing. I love watching your videos. You are funny dudes.

Great stuff guys - you crack me up!

TC, you certainly channeled your inner Cookie - especially on that putt! Ha....not sure if you want any inner Cookie with how terrible my short game is - more of a curse. Oh....if you want a chance at the Mrs, shaving that bush off your face is a must!

Thanks for posting the videos One-T, even if it was your worst hole of the day bud.

Cookie, I don't want your old girl. I wouldn't want to break her. That was the story of my putter that day dude. I couldn't get anything going with the flat stick.

Cookie, I don't want your old girl. I wouldn't want to break her. That was the story of my putter that day dude. I couldn't get anything going with the flat stick.

We all have those days with the flat stick. That wind was a whipping, that's for sure.

Great stuff guys - you crack me up!

TC, you certainly channeled your inner Cookie - especially on that putt! Ha....not sure if you want any inner Cookie with how terrible my short game is - more of a curse. Oh....if you want a chance at the Mrs, shaving that bush off your face is a must!

Thanks for posting the videos One-T, even if it was your worst hole of the day bud.

that it was my friend. I had par'd the 7 holes before that. ha. The first chip that I dubbed was on a steep hill, no grass and the ball was muddier than sh!t. I hit a poor shot. ha

Back