Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heavy, wet snow we got yesterday froze overnight. Supposed to be over 60° on Tuesday though.

Snow is about gone, so we have a 12:30 tee time...if the course opens.

33* with 14 mph winds right now, high of 45* with lots of wind today and tomorrow. I sure hope the wind stops by Monday.

It's been windy and chilly today. Tomorrow is supposed to be windier, but with temps pushing 60. Might play tomorrow.

62* and cloudy today with winds around 10 mph. Rained this morning and the entire course was soaked.

60* again today but the range was closed cause it rained most of the night and morning so i had to hit off the matts.

Just saw that with the 60* temps we are going to have 40+ mph gusts. Looks like more Myrtle Beach practice for me. haha.

rain today and rain/snow tomorrow... what in the heck

High of 75 in Vegas today. Clear skys and alight breeze

62* and cloudy today with winds around 10 mph. Rained this morning and the entire course was soaked.

Pretty much what I have right now except the temp is 50*. I'm the worst mudder so I'm probably not going to play today. WTC is up with the recent suck ass weekends!

Pretty much what I have right now except the temp is 50*. I'm the worst mudder so I'm probably not going to play today. WTC is up with the recent suck ass weekends!

I know. Trying to decide on what I want to do. I'm probably gonna go play.

Kindle Fire Forged

I am so frustrated today I want to throw stuff. 4 days off before starting a new job and nothing but CRAZY wind. Low 40's with 20 mph is not fun, but 60's today and tomorrow with 30 to 50 mph is a WTFFF moment.

I play in close to 0 centigrade all winter. Wind 20-30mph with gusts twice that.

I'm out, playing golf, and probably improving my game.

Go out and play some golf, why would you not?

Today is straight out beautiful for winter golf. Its 46* now and we will have a high of 50* with no wind and sun with a light cloud cover. That is freaking perfect, I'm pretty excited about todays round and mother nature cooperated.

Today is straight out beautiful for winter golf. Its 46* now and we will have a high of 50* with no wind and sun with a light cloud cover. That is freaking perfect, I'm pretty excited about todays round and mother nature cooperated.

Sounds like a beautiful day in Canada; play well and have fun!

Team Hackers tapping!

Sounds like a beautiful day in Canada; play well and have fun!

Team Hackers tapping!
It will be cookie, you should come and play.

That sounds perfect and being on a mountain the ball should fly a long way. I may just go to the range and work on the game a bit.

It's going to get up to 63 this week. SIXTY THREE!!!! I'm so excited and should be playing at least 27 holes. Probably 36 or 45 though.

It's only getting up to 55 tomorrow, but the big winds won't start until about 4PM, which by that time, we should already be done with the round.

its supposed to snow shower today... whatever that means

High 40s today, so the range will be a bit chilly, but I'm going anyway.

Made it close to 60* yesterday and over 60* today, but only 24* right now. 70* tomorrow, but those crazy winds are supposed to continue.

We're supposed to be 70 tomorrow to duey. With the same crazy winds. (30 mph winds with 40+ mph gusts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back