Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

AK is 4 over through 6. Previous to this week, 5 tourneys entered and 1 cut made. Me thinks he no longer belong in commercials.....

Good, I almost picked him. Thank goodness I didn't. Too bad I did pick Charl.

My starters right now:

Watney
Rose
Van Pelt
Schwartzel

Ouch to the start by Charl....I've got Peter Hanson waiting on the bench though, he'll bail me out!

By the way, so is Schwartzel.

Oh, I know...but he is not consistently this bad. And I also don't see Schwartzel on TV every 1/2 hour telling me to shorten the golf hole.

lol @ everyone picking Charl.

Paddy appears to be playing a totally different course than everyone else. -7 thru 12. Good god.

Senden completes a 5 under round and Van Pelt at 1 under, not a bad start. Now, let's see if Rose and Donald can keep the momentum going.

Paddy will come back to earth over the next 2 days....

Paddy at -8! Where did he come from? Dude has been hiding in the bushes till now.

Paddy at -8! Where did he come from? Dude has been hiding in the bushes till now.

Video shoot. Been filming commercials. Seriously.

CRAP! I forgot to reset my roster, dang!

Look at Kenny freaking Perry at 6 under. Doing Adams Golf proud!

CRAP! I forgot to reset my roster, dang!

Me too buddy! I sure hope Tiger Woods plays well this weekend :blob:. Wait he is not entered huh :bulgy-eyes:!

Paddy finishes at 10 under and kills 1st round fantasy scoring.

61 while birdieing 1 out 4 par 5s. That's...sick.

Damn Paddy doing work early this am!

So glad I didn't pick Paddy then. The first time I've passed him over for selection and this is how he repays me!

Wtf got into Paddy? Did he just switch to Ci11's or something? :bulgy-eyes:

Somewhere Paulo just raised his fist to the clouds and said "I am Harrington".

Me too buddy! I sure hope Tiger Woods plays well this weekend :blob:. Wait he is not entered huh :bulgy-eyes:!

Glad I'm not alone OG, though only ONE of my starters from last week is even playing, ouch.

Luckily all the subs are, but its nooooot looking too good.

Well, it is the weekend of his Patron Saint's holy day. Gotta expect him to go all out

I just saw that Daly is playing in this.....had no idea.

Back