The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Now this is exciting!!

Great contest!! What an opportunity!

Would be great to see the THP Tour Van in Michigan!

wow what an unreal cotest, thanks THP and TM

Wow. This left me speechless for a bit...what an opportunity and what a contest!

Badass contest! Darren Clarke FTW!

Awesome contest! Come on to NC!

I agree dude, just to the Western portion!

I'm nervous about this one. I've got some lineups mulled over in my head. I bet 99% of the teams have Tiger and Rory on them, LOL

Well, if I don't win I want a Texan or Oklahoman (hello Jman) to win so I can make the drive and see this in person!

Team Hackers tapping!

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I know why it's CONUS only, but it's too bad for me :( Can I just meet you in Vermont or Buffalo lol? Awesome contest, especially for the winner!

This is the best contest ever! Can't wait!!!!

Awesome contest!! Thanks THP and Taylormade golf for this great opportunity! Good luck everyone

That is the most astounding prize package I've seen...thanks to THP and Taylormade. Good luck to everyone that enters!!

I submitted my entry but was told to read the rules again. I submitted my team that has 1 TaylorMade player on it. There are 4 players and I submitted my username. I live in CONUS. Am I missing something?

Awesome contest THP!

Awesome contest JB, and way to make the Masters even better to watch!!!!!!

I agree dude, just to the Western portion!

I'm nervous about this one. I've got some lineups mulled over in my head. I bet 99% of the teams have Tiger and Rory on them, LOL

Exactly, I'm thinking there will be tons of entries for this one so the winner may really have to go off the board with their picks.

Awesome contest and an even better prize pack! Thanks THP and Taylormade!
Question, we can pick any other 3 players we want and one from this list?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I submitted my entry but was told to read the rules again. I submitted my team that has 1 TaylorMade player on it. There are 4 players and I submitted my username. I live in CONUS. Am I missing something?

Sorry that was a typo on my part, I forgot to include what you needed in your entry. Please resubmit with the following information as well:

IN YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST INCLUDE:
*Your Forum Screen Name
*Your Address
*Your Shoe Size
*Your Shaft Flex
*If you are RH or LH

This contest is so great. Part of me hopes Tomahawk or someone else from the Seattle area win. That'd be a long haul!

I saw this after a real crappy morning and it brightened my day....Excited.

Wow...just wow. This is amazing. Not only a great Taylormade prze but being able to play a round with JB and GG would be even better!

Hey GG, I'll go ahead and just PM my address to you and make reservations at the sushi restaurant because I am winning this thing!

Back