The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Wow, where the hell is Laurie's ball?

Not to be picky but the Masters coverage online is terrible today. It keeps freezing and skipping and then going back and replaying what already happens and then skips forward.

Rumor has it that Tiger will visit a mystical town known as Sioux Falls and get some trunks and supper. Can you confirm that?

You forgot something!
Wow we'd turn this town on it's ear if TC made it to beautiful Sioux Falls, SD! We'd eat supper in our swim trunks it would be so amazing!

What in the name of the hot list is Mize doing? Trail blazing?

Local knowledge to the extreme?

--
tapatalk

Freddie at -4 through 15, really enjoying this showing he is putting on.

And then Cabrera today? -1 yesterday and +7 so far today. Ouch...

C'mon Phil, finish today like you did yesterday! This leaderboard's going to be wicked.

Not to be picky but the Masters coverage online is terrible today. It keeps freezing and skipping and then going back and replaying what already happens and then skips forward.
I had to turn it off. Good thing coverage starts on ESPN in 3 minutes. Think they'll show any of Tiger?

Wow we'd turn this town on it's ear if TC made it to beautiful Sioux Falls, SD! We'd eat supper in our swim trunks it would be so amazing!

Is your love so blind that you wrote TC instead of TW? :alien:

I had to turn it off. Good thing coverage starts on ESPN in 3 minutes. Think they'll show any of Tiger?
All coverage should rightfully be of Couples.

Same here. Its been pretty bad today.

Freddie at -4 through 15, really enjoying this showing he is putting on.

And then Cabrera today? -1 yesterday and +7 so far today. Ouch...
Freddie's now at -5...both of these gentlemen are on my fantasy team this week. Guess who got the start today? :beat-up:

Freddy birdies again to take it to -5! And TW bogeys 4.

Is your love so blind that you wrote TC instead of TW? :alien:
I have WAY more love for TC than TW. TW claims I freak him out with some of my weird fetishes....TC likes it weird. Weirder the better!

Reactions: JB
I predict the final pairing will be Freddie and Dufner, we all know who will win.

I like Sergio and would love to see him win something but Sergiblow never fails to show up eventually.

Last edited:
I like Sergio and would love to see him win something but Sergiblow never fails to show up eventually.

It's not so much that he blows it entirely...he just forgets how to putt...a lot. Also off topic I know...but I'm switching channels back and forth to the news now, we had an F-18 crash into and apartment complex here.

We've got a lot of blow up guys in contention right now, something might have to give for one of them this weekend. Imagine the fun Sunday is going to be if these guys all keep it together until then!

Good to see Couples at -5, joining the ranks of a legend like Dufner.

Back