EQ Golf Gloves - THP Review

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been testing this glove from EQ Golf over my last four rounds. For more info check out the website at http://www.eq-love.com/products/golf/. There are a few golf related products from the company. It's definitely a unique looking glove.

DSCN0633-L.jpg

DSCN0635-L.jpg

DSCN0638-L.jpg

DSCN0639-L.jpg

DSCN0629-L.jpg

DSCN0640-L.jpg

OMG! This almost matches my motto for life.
live_laugh_love1.jpg

I'll be getting one for sure

Intesting looking, do they fit true to size as that glove appears a little large for you Hawk?

• Staff
Intesting looking, do they fit true to size as that glove appears a little large for you Hawk?

Might just be an illusion. It fits pretty snug at first, but was true to size pretty quick.

Interesting. Does the patch on the thump rub or bother you in any way. Also, the seam splits on the side of the fingers is a nice touch, but the ones I currently use are on top, full length of each finger. Curious how these will feel.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Really? It looks really loose in the pics and video to me. But maybe thats just your preference of a glove fitting. Interesting stuff!
Might just be an illusion. It fits pretty snug at first, but was true to size pretty quick.

Really? It looks really loose in the pics and video to me. But maybe thats just your preference of a glove fitting. Interesting stuff!
Looks a little loose to me too. How do you like it?

• Staff
Interesting. Does the patch on the thump rub or bother you in any way. Also, the seam splits on the side of the fingers is a nice touch, but the ones I currently use are on top, full length of each finger. Curious how these will feel.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

The patch is not noticeable when I'm swinging, but when I look at it other times it is. If that makes sense. The right hand covers it. I'm not really sure what it's there for.

Looks a little loose to me too. How do you like it?

It definitely not loose compared to any large glove I've worn before. If anything, it's a little tight straight out of the box (which the one I used for the video is). The tops of my fingers are snug against the tips of the glove. The palm is actually sort of stretched across my hand rather than sitting against it. Please stop making fun of my thin wrists lol.

Nice job Hawk. Interesting glove for sure.

I think your wrists look great for thin wrists.

i dunno what that triangle is for on your thumb... looks kinda silly if you ask me. i don't need anything distracting me during my swing

I think your wrists look great for thin wrists.

Thanks for the thoughts, but it's too late. Now I'm all self conscious.

I don't fill it out like you girthy handers, but it's pretty true to size for me. As for the design, I'll admit to feeling a little awkward wearing it. I'll be interested to see if it appeals to anybody. It feels fine and the ball marker is a nice touch.

That patch would make a great reminder for your right hand grip. Make sure your meaty part of your thumb covers all of it up and voila, the right hand in the grip is taken care of.

That patch would make a great reminder for your right hand grip. Make sure your meaty part of your thumb covers all of it up and voila, the right hand in the grip is taken care of.

I think that's the point of it after looking at the website. In reality, I haven't thought about the glove one time when addressing the ball and I like it that way.

Thanks for the thoughts, but it's too late. Now I'm all self conscious.

I don't fill it out like you girthy handers, but it's pretty true to size for me. As for the design, I'll admit to feeling a little awkward wearing it. I'll be interested to see if it appeals to anybody. It feels fine and the ball marker is a nice touch.

You should check into Euro gloves, they might have skinny ones.

You should check into Euro gloves, they might have skinny ones.

Course we do. They're so skinny, they're actually tighter than the skin on your hand.

Not sure about this glove. It looks like a good quality glove at first glance, but I can't help thinking the bit on the thumb would get in my way. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it, Hawk.

I think its interesting. I dont like the look of the ball marker, but I do like how they added something to the thumb.

The look doesn't do much for me. If the patch on the thumb is supposed to help with your grip I think it's a good idea. Being cabretta leather and saying it's supposed to last 2x longer, does it feel thicker or does it have a thin fell when you take your grip?

Maybe a little, but nothing that really stands out.

That's what I was thinking. This glove definately does interest me.

I can see the IDEA behind incorporating grip technique into a glove but this seems kind of over the top distracting

Whats the price on this?

S, M, L seems a bit limiting. No XL options means it's definitely catering to the Euros.

Back