Home Happens On The Road - THP Media

hahaha, breezey! JB's a Boon-dock Saint tonight! I love Wal-Marts. Y'all should people watch around 11pm. Where are you anyway?

Yep, 11 oclock on a Saturday night is great entertainment people watching in Wally World.

JB in sweatpants and a wife beater driving the RV.

Well since they're going to south Alabama that would be appropriate driving attire.

How about little vids of rv life on the road, how to back a 40' rv into a 41' foot spot, creature comforts, little taste of homelife kinda stuff.

--
Tapatalk2

Here is a quick little video to go along with the story I told above.

Love the "video diary", that was cool.

WalMarts are very RV friendly, and like GG said, monitored for Security 24hours/day and can stock up on supplies and whatnots. I am a huge fan of whatnots, and they are a must for travelling.

JB in a wife beater was hilarious. Throw on a doo rag too and he can fit in anywhere. Be safe folks as you Boon Dock in the boondocks.

TapAhoy!

Great preview with the Vid!! Can't wait to see more

Start a series on wildlife.

Question for you guys, we want to do some video diaries from the road, what stuff would you like to see?

How about videos as you guys are driving into different city's downtown's on the interstate? (First from a distance, then as you are driving through) Some will be majestic, like San Francisco or New York, and some will be just a few tall buildings, like Kansas City, Missouri. (Kansas City, Kansas has a lot less than that!)

Thanks guys. We will definitely be having a lot more videos coming up.

It certainly loose comfy in the video. Everyone was certainly relaxed and just chilling out. Are Ellie and Duke that cool when you guys are moving? Its been about a month now so how many miles have you put on the Rangefinder now?

TapAhoy!

Looks quite comfy in there and that's great of Walmart to allow RV's to park in their lot. Be safe!

It certainly loose comfy in the video. Everyone was certainly relaxed and just chilling out. Are Ellie and Duke that cool when you guys are moving? Its been about a month now so how many miles have you put on the Rangefinder now?

TapAhoy!

About 3500 I believe. Right now GG is driving and doing a great job. While moving, one of them sleeps on the dash and the other in the passenger seat.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Finally got GG behind the wheel?

This should answer your question War. And the question as to what the dogs do during the drive time.

You are really GOOD my friend because GG swore she wouldn't get behind the wheel. Now that would be good video. Ask how she likes guiding that big rig down the highway.

TapAhoy!

Loks like a blast. Just rolling down the road without a care in the world. Have fun guy's!

This should answer your question War. And the question as to what the dogs do during the drive time.

You are really GOOD my friend because GG swore she wouldn't get behind the wheel. Now that would be good video. Ask how she likes guiding that big rig down the highway.

TapAhoy!

Your wish is our command SMG. Here is the video.

Morgan looks like a pro behind the wheel. You guys have a great time on the road and man I am jealous of the house on wheels :D

Great vid, that thing looks like a dream to drive on the open road. Sucks about the rain tho.

Way to go GG! You look like you were destined to drive one of those things. Those couches sure looked comfy in the back. Are you guys starting to get a little cabin fever yet?

Video looks great as Morgan guides the Range finder down the Hwy.
JB perhaps you can do vids of the various camp grounds and give us a review of the good and bad with each stay?

Nice, that was like a video on demand of Trucker Morgan. That is one commanding view of the road.

I swore I would never drive it but the roads were so empty this morning and JB looked a little tired so I said I would do it and it want so bad. We just filled up the tank and JB has taken over the driving duties.

To answer some of your questions, we really don't have cabin fever yet because we have been so busy with events that the walls haven't closed in yet. In regards to reviews I am going to have some reviews up on Home Happens this week.

I reckon that thing does look fun to drive though. The dogs look like they love it.

Back