The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually snowing here right now. Little fluries but snowing. All I can do is laugh.
That sucks. Could be worse and you lived in the Northeast.

I hate bad weather on my day off. It's lame.

That sucks. Could be worse and you lived in the Northeast.

no snow up here smalls! Not even raining anymore. But yesterday it rained like crazy

98 degrees today.....I'm not ready for this shi...

There's another agent in my office wearing a seersucker dress that's very flattering on her. Rawr

There's another agent in my office wearing a seersucker dress that's very flattering on her. Rawr

Pictures or it didnt happen...

Are you mad that it looks better on her than you? With the wording it sounds like you both have one on.

Tapatalk

Lots of rants today. All would be moved to the debate room though so I'll keep them to myself lol

This isn't a rant, its a rise.

--
Tapatalk2

Are you mad that it looks better on her than you? With the wording it sounds like you both have one on.

Tapatalk

I was about to comment on his choice wording....get out of my head, Frank!

I was about to comment on his choice wording....get out of my head, Frank!

Frank stays in peoples heads, he's like a mind plumber.

--
Tapatalk2

Internet has been down at work all day. Electronic medical records are useless when you have no way to access them.

--
Tapatalk2

Instead of drain-o I have stimulants and benzos.

Tapatalk

--
Tapatalk2

I just hope that he doesn't make me a Nomer. I'll come back into this thread with, "Why did I have to spend over $200 bones on a putter?"

Pictures or it didnt happen...

Might have to make this happen

Tapatalk

Haha why would I have on a seersucker dress? I'm many things when I look at her, but I don't think mad is quite one of them. SW seems to be on the correct path.

Might have to make this happen

Haha why would I have on a seersucker dress? I'm many things when I look at her, but I don't think mad is quite one of them. SW seems to be on the correct path.

Contact-us-anchorman-quotes.jpg

"These pants are not very flattering in the crotchal region. Very tight"

Hahahaha.

Our local ski resort is actually going to open from 10-4 tomorrow. Now, I LOVE my skiing but this definitely deserves a rant - I'm in full on golf mode. My hobby has fully switched over in my mind, dammit. This is unacceptable.

the change machine in the break room just ate my $5 bill....pissed

Roscoe still isn't better. He is at a different vet now for an ultrasound. May not be good. My poor old man.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Roscoe still isn't better. He is at a different vet now for an ultrasound. May not be good. My poor old man.

Sorry dude. That sucks

My sexy seersucker wearing friend left for the day. I'm so sad :(

I hate hearing this BF

Strep Throat sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back