The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having alot of lower back pain and even spasms over the past few months so my trainer suggested I let him manually stretch me (no jokes please..lol) and I feel like a new person today. It's borderline unreal.

The level of irony that I see from a far lately (not too far) is simply comical. It makes me ponder so many things and makes me glad of the path that we have decided to take.

The level of irony that I see from a far lately (not too far) is simply comical. It makes me ponder so many things and makes me glad of the path that we have decided to take.

I wonder what that means...

C'mon JB, you can go into details here! ha

Yeah, I'm not sure what that means but I'm glad you're happy about the path you wanted to take. It's nice to get confirmation that you made a good decision.

1 more hour and the weekend begins!

I'm so tired. I forgot what it was like having a sleepless infant.

I also need to mow. I don't want to.

I'm so tired. I forgot what it was like having a sleepless infant.

I also need to mow. I don't want to.

If that is TC for something other than cutting your grass, ignore this, but man I have to get mine cut as well.

Getting shaggy and I'm out of gas, have to make a trip.. But the weather is decent and the course is calling my name tonight..

Decisions, decisions..

If that is TC for something other than cutting your grass, ignore this, but man I have to get mine cut as well.

Getting shaggy and I'm out of gas, have to make a trip.. But the weather is decent and the course is calling my name tonight..

Decisions, decisions..

Same here. I just had to spray all the dang weeds yesterday and will have to mow Saturday morning. Best part is, that I rent. I dont even own the place. I have to do snow removal and maintenance. Man am I getting ripped off.

Decisions, decisions..

try to do both lol

I had JUST enough gas to get mine done yesterday, thing was running on fumes.

Which means I will forget and when I go to mow next week, I'll get pissed there is no gas

I hope I have some things to say today because I plan on hitting 2,000 posts today. Time to break out the champagne and sparklers!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Callaway's stock (ELY) is not having a good day. Down 15% on disappointing earnings. Looks like they suspended their full year forecast which never goes over well on wall street.

Callaway's stock (ELY) is not having a good day. Down 15% on disappointing earnings. Looks like they suspended their full year forecast which never goes over well on wall street.

If Im correct (earnings call), driver sales are up, but iron sales are down.

I have a disturbing amount of clubs that need a new home. It's just about 2 full bags worth minus the actual bags and depending on how many golf balls you want to start with.
Me thinks it's time to consolidate it down and stick up a sale thread/start a ebay account.

I have senior night tonight, and afterwards I have two options: movie with friends or party. Not sure which path to take.

I have senior night tonight, and afterwards I have two options: movie with friends or party. Not sure which path to take.

What movie? Either way should be a lot of fun.

The Raven. Supposed to suck. However, I know the booze will be flowing at the party, and while I don't care what my friends are drinking, I am afraid I will make a mistake.
What movie? Either way should be a lot of fun.

The Raven. Supposed to suck. However, I know the booze will be flowing at the party, and while I don't care what my friends are drinking, I am afraid I will make a mistake.

Really? I want to see the Raven. Personally I'd go party. Though the movies sounds fun too.

Hmmm. I don't know. Party would be cheaper, and I would like to think that I can resist temptation well enough to not get in any trouble.
Really? I want to see the Raven. Personally I'd go party. Though the movies sounds fun too.

Sucky movie + dark theatre = prime nap time

Hmmm. I don't know. Party would be cheaper, and I would like to think that I can resist temptation well enough to not get in any trouble.

R u driving? (PSA here) - don't drink N drive. seriously. Even a little. U r way too young to get into that kind of trouble. Not even 1 drink in my opinion. And don't get into a car w someone who has been drinking.

Ok that's it. I'm such a mom, lol!

R u driving? (PSA here) - don't drink N drive. seriously. Even a little. U r way too young to get into that kind of trouble. Not even 1 drink in my opinion. And don't get into a car w someone who has been drinking.

Ok that's it. I'm such a mom, lol!

Lol. But good advice. It's not worth it. If you're gonna party just make sure you have a place to crash. Don't want to miss out either on time with your friends as it really changes after high school.

I'm going to the movie. I don't drink or fornicate, so the party will unlikely be of any real appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back