What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this grip for my Cleveland putter, I recently put one on my Red X2 and love it. Golf Pride V-Rad Optik Putter Grip.

5D1B45CE-39FF-41F6-998B-5CEABA4B5E2B.jpg

I got some sexy white VDR grips on my R11 irons and a red hot VDR grip on my R11 driver. Love these grips! My Cleveland wedges are next in line.

I am Nome-less no more.
Bought a Ping Nome putter.

Bought a dozen Pentas today and bid on a real deal funuki tour for te rbz fingers crossed 22 hours to go!!

Bought the all new iPad for the outing and my Morgan cup trip! Got the 64 Gb. This thing is slick using it now

Bought on Saturday/Sunday... TaylorMade Burner 2.0 HP irons, Goose towel, regripping kit (tape, vice clamp, solvent), Groove Doctor 2 brush.

Oddly the wife retreated to the putting green while I was waiting for my clubs. "I really like this putter over here, even though it looks really weird"..... Please wife, put down the $350 black Scotty Cameron putter, and try the cheap ones over there.

Last edited:
Bought on Saturday/Sunday... TaylorMade Burner 2.0 HP irons, Goose towel, regripping kit (tape, vice clamp, solvent), CLub Doctor 2 brush.

Oddly the wife retreated to the putting green while I was waiting for my clubs. "I really like this putter over here, even though it looks really weird"..... Please wife, put down the $350 black Scotty Cameron putter, and try the cheap ones over there.

Should have made a deal with here. You would buy it only if you get to "borrow" it.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

I picked up a orange/gray pair of Powerband 3.0 sports. Ridiculously comfortable. I went in expecting to pick up a pair of Air Ranges or Lunar Ascends. The Powerband 3.0's were just way more comfortable.

Just finally pulled the trigger on the Razr Hawk Tour in the Marketplace. It has been haunting me ever since I did a driver fitting and it demolished my SF 2.0. Pumped! As if that wasnt enough Adam Hartzell was nice enough to throw in the Razr X Tour 3H also.

Last edited:
A pair of Lunar Ascends. After the best/worst shoe thread, I figured I should give them a try since i love my Lunar Controls.

Mashie FW, 15.5*, regular flex

I traded an extra putter for a Razr Hawk 5 wood. I hope I like it!

RBZ 5W , new glove and a box of nxt-tours for my upcoming trip to vegas

On Saturday I picked up a Herzl control glove.

Yesterday, UPS was nice enough to deliver my new (to me) Heavy Hybrid. Thanks War Eagle!!

On Saturday I picked up a Herzl control glove.

Yesterday, UPS was nice enough to deliver my new (to me) Heavy Hybrid. Thanks War Eagle!!
No problem buddy, glad it got there safely!

You won't be disappointed. What color did you go with? Mine are green and black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went with the Black & Red. Needed something to offset the mostly white Controls.

Yeah I also have the white lunar controls. Although I wish I got the black and red lunar controls. The ascends are perfect for shorts. The controls are great for pants as they're a little too dressy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike Machspeed irons and a Nike VRS 3 hybrid............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back