Help THP Organize

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day is this week and we are having the biggest demo day we have ever had. That means the organization and transporting of clubs will need to be done on Monday of this week. We have over 40 boxes to go through. We have well over 500 clubs to go through. We have sets to build (organize) and headcovers to put on. Stickers to come off, shafts to be made and so much more.

We need your help. If you are near the Tampa area, and have time on Monday to help us out, we will be forever grateful (that means free putter or something else). It will only take a few hours and there is no lugging equipment around or heavy lifting. Just organization. We will provide the lunch and refreshments of course and we hope you can make it.

If you can, please send GolferGal a private message and let us know. It would be SOOO helpful.

Cool offer to help out. Wish I was in the area

I wish I had known when I made my reservations way back when. I would of been glad to come down early and help in whatever way was needed. I hope you get the help you need.

Cool offer to help out. Wish I was in the area

Me too Chunky as I'm retired so my schedule is open. Being in middle Georgia is not close enough to allow me this opportunity.

I am in the same boat at CL. I would help out if I was around. I home some can get out to help you guys.

Wish I could help! But I'm still a stupid Hoosier...maybe someday I can be a Floridian...

I would do it for nothing. Well, i'd take the free lunch :)

Won't be there by Monday, but if you need any help from Wednesday morning on, I'm in

Appreciate he sentiment and thoughts guys. We won't need any help after the organization is done, so please enjoy the outing as you normally did and we will handle the work. We have a terrific staff there to help us out if we new them.

The offer still stands to those in the Tampa area tomorrow though.

I really wish I could help JB. I work monday, but would be available wednesday if its needed. I could help transport.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I'd be there in a second if I wasn't working through Wednesday. Hopefully we have some guys close by that can pitch in and help.

Appreciate he sentiment and thoughts guys. We won't need any help after the organization is done, so please enjoy the outing as you normally did and we will handle the work. We have a terrific staff there to help us out if we new them.

The offer still stands to those in the Tampa area tomorrow though.

Sending Morgan a PM now man, you'll have at least another set of hands!

Wish I had know sooner could have made different plans.

Would love to help if i was in the area!

Tomorrow is going to be rather interesting as we get all the equipment ready to transport. Fortunately this year we have the Tour Van to bring everything over.

Tomorrow is going to be rather interesting as we get all the equipment ready to transport. Fortunately this year we have the Tour Van to bring everything over.

I know it is still a TON of work but I have to think (and hope) the tour van makes the entire process a little bit easier. Wish I could be there to help, will definitely keep this in mind for the future. Hope that a few other locals are able to help in addition to whom has already said they would be there.

Wish I was there to give a hand, but that's quite a drive. Hell, at this point I should be there to help for free and buy you guys dinner, lol.

Sorry I am not in the area because I would love to give you guys a hand. Thanks again for all you hard work.

TapAhoy!

Good luck with everything hope you get some help. as hard as it is to turn down a free putter I think flying to Orlando for the day is a little difficult. If you guys need any more help Thursday or during the weekend I'll be first in line to help. Let me know.

I wish I had known when I made my reservations way back when. I would of been glad to come down early and help in whatever way was needed. I hope you get the help you need.

They wouldnt want you to know where they live

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jb and gg... if no 1 signs up to help. We can get it knocked out wednesday night. Order in food drink beers get equipment together. Done

Jb and gg... if no 1 signs up to help. We can get it knocked out wednesday night. Order in food drink beers get equipment together. Done

Mward said he would help.. man are you ever gonna stop skimming threads?

Back