Hatfields and McCoy's. (Spoilers)

Can someone just tell me what time this starts so I know when we need to be home?

Yea we have to watch it live as we don't have one of those DVD things to record it on . I did watch it last night and will be ready for tonight's show!

My West Virginia kin folk sure were mischievous back then

Oh, so the "A" in FrankA stands for Atfield? hahahaha

Solid start. I reckon it's going to get bloody tonight.

Oh, so the "A" in FrankA stands for Atfield? hahahaha

Solid start. I reckon it's going to get bloody tonight.

They are distant relatives :alien:

Missed it last night, does anyone know if they will precede tonight's episode with last nights?

Damn, I missed this? Looks like it's back on at 6 pm tonight with episode 1 and then episode 2 after. (At least here)

Damn, I missed this? Looks like it's back on at 6 pm tonight with episode 1 and then episode 2 after. (At least here)

Thanks Duey, I'm gonna have to send a reminder to my phone so I don't space it again

I'm ready to saddle back up!

gotta catch tonights on the dvr later, I'll be avoiding this thread and tales of my kinfolk

I'm ready for this to get nasty tonight.

I'm hoping tonight's episode features a lot of blood and violence

I love it. I feel like the McCoys are the problem. I just think that they are being aholes

I love it. I feel like the McCoys are the problem. I just think that they are being aholes

Agreed, they're being a bunch of turds. Here comes a fight!

Now the fighting will begin.

Brutal

About time The History Channel aired something having to do with history.

Hope this is as good as it sounded...first 2 episodes on the DVR...will start watching them tommorrow evening while the 3rd one records!

Part 2 isn't disappointing. I really wish this was a long series, not just 3 parts.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Good show. We watched part one tonight. Hope to watch part two tomorrow night! Maybe tomorrow morning if we have time.

Stoked for Part 3! I love the casting in this. Costner is perfect, and Tom freaking Berenger as a mouthy bad ass. I like Bill Paxton too, but Randall McCoy's character is kind of a D-Bag.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

So far it's been pretty good, lets hope the finale is is strong.

It's been pretty entertaining, that's for sure. The amount of commercials is awful. Especially after the first hour of the 1st episode, when they gave you no commercials.

The commercials are awful

Tapatalk

It's been pretty entertaining, that's for sure. The amount of commercials is awful. Especially after the first hour of the 1st episode, when they gave you no commercials.

My thoughts exactly

Stoked for Part 3! I love the casting in this. Costner is perfect, and Tom freaking Berenger as a mouthy bad ass. I like Bill Paxton too, but Randall McCoy's character is kind of a D-Bag.

Costner is rocking the heck out of this role. Paxton... Ehh. Ever since Twister and True Lies I can't take him seriously.

Back