Forum Testing Signup - Heavy Challenge

nice guys! enjoy these bad boys.
be interesting to see how they stack up against your current gamers.

Congrats testers, look forward to your feedback!

Totally looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Another great group of testers there. Show em how it's done guys and good luck!

Great group of testers!

Great group of testers...congrats guys look forward to your reviews!

Great group of testers here. Have fun, fellas! Looking forward to reading more on the line.

Really looking forward to reading the reviews on these.

Looking forward to read the reviews!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Congrats to the testers! You guys are in for a treat!!!

give us some good info!

The reviews should be great..... I look forward to it.

Congrats testers, looking forward to reading the reviews .

Congrats to all of the testers. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what you find in this line of clubs. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Congrats guys, that's a good group of testers right there!

Looking forward to hearing some great feedback on this interesting line.

Congrats to all of the selected testers! I know that these impressed last year and can't wait to hear what this year's group thinks about them.

Good group of testers, I am looking fwd to your thoughts and following along with your progress.

I really am geeked to give these clubs their tests. After the reviews I have read and researching the company a little further, if they do what they say they do it will be an eye opener.

Great group of testers, should be a good follow.

Can't wait to hear all your thoughts on these, they are very intriguing to me.

I really am geeked to give these clubs their tests. After the reviews I have read and researching the company a little further, if they do what they say they do it will be an eye opener.

I was doing some research as well and I'm really excited to get to do this. We all get caught up on what's next that we forget about some great equipment at times

Congrats guys! Really look forward to your thoughts on this club!

Congrats to the testers

I was doing some research as well and I'm really excited to get to do this. We all get caught up on what's next that we forget about some great equipment at times

Guilty as well!! Very excited to see what club comes in the mail

1. What fairway woods and hybrids do you currently play? Taylormade Burner 3W, Taylormade Superlaunch Hybrids
2. What is your typical shot shape? I hit it pretty much straight flight, but if I miss it is a push right.
3. Have you tried Boccieri in the past? No, I have never found any in the local shops, but I have been reading about them on here for several years. I really wanted to test the Heavy Driver, but I was not selected for that priveledge.
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I play in league play once a week and usually get in another round on weekends. I generaly hit the range a couple of days per week as well. My game is highly dependent on my hybrids since I seem to miss the fairways a lot. I have done a couple different stints as a test engineer, so I would certainly give you more data than you can stand. Not only distance, but distance based on lie, and I can give you a direct comparison to my Taylormade's.

Back