Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

My gawd cookie. You are ridiculous. I'll do you one better, i won't even talk to you. I don't think I've said a single word about how I played or what I did from the last Morgan Cup. All that you know is that I halved my first match, lost the second, and halved my singles match. That's all anyone knows. We all know that we lost, we were there, and you sure as hell don't mind reminding us. Good thing it's not the same teams this time around I guess.

You are right, there is some "interesting" things that took place. But truthfully, some of the people there dont seem to remember it either. :D

No real neg. rep
Cookie will need a hug after he loses to DDec and ary

I'll give bro hugs on the 16th. Except I'll give Ary a big bear hug for carrying me around all morning.

You are right, there is some "interesting" things that took place. But truthfully, some of the people there dont seem to remember it either. :D

I remember sitting on each tee box for about 10 minutes.

No kidding. It's so funny to watch people just ride that wave of fakedom.

You guys will be a mess. Without question. Team Hackers will live up to the tradition that some of us so fortunately we were able to move past. Team Hackers is in disarray, and will be a complete embarrassment on the golf course. To quote a "man" named Cookie. "Wait till July when it counts". Its going to be a nightmare and unfortunately when you wake up, you will realize you were just the first victim in the horror movie.

this is why you put me on team hackers.

I have to disagree, I just cant quite see team paradise doing so well.

I remember sitting on each tee box for about 10 minutes.

I was in that group you were waiting on. it was brutal. I had to wake ADWillingham up at one point.

either way, Biggsaha and SWplayersirons have no chance in their first match

You're right Cookie....a special group indeed.

eds-short-bus.jpg

Jake, we get it, you lost weight, now stop posting the pictures of yourself in the shirts you bought as motivation for after you lost the weight.

Last year. Last year. Last year. Thats all you got, because if you deal in the present, we once again go back to you getting smoked.
Its the same broken record we hear over and over again. Some of us (not Cookie) can take our losses like men and admit we were beaten. Others, hide, point, blush and then realize that they have nothing going for them. You were not part of that beating. You will be part of this beating.
Enjoy your "we will be in contention", as Team THP holds onto "We will be in the lead without question".

Hang on fellas. I am confused. Does last year matter or not?

Here is a look at the Hacker's "official team shirt"

confused.jpg

I was in that group you were waiting on. it was brutal. I had to wake ADWillingham up at one point.

either way, Biggsaha and SWplayersirons have no chance in their first match

Haha you always make me laugh. I'm a playa yo, holla!

--
Tapatalk2

My gawd cookie. You are ridiculous. I'll do you one better, i won't even talk to you. I don't think I've said a single word about how I played or what I did from the last Morgan Cup. All that you know is that I halved my first match, lost the second, and halved my singles match. That's all anyone knows. We all know that we lost, we were there, and you sure as hell don't mind reminding us. Good thing it's not the same teams this time around I guess.

I know that you played well. I also know that Team Hackers will do you proud this year big fella

Haha you always make me laugh. I'm a playa yo, holla!

--
Tapatalk2

you are a playa...I sure hope you play those sticks well because I am affraid Biggsaha might be as active at TMC as he is on THP
Too confused to know whether or not you are confused

just confused by your act of tshirt confusion. You and SethO will fit well together.

you are a playa...I sure hope you play those sticks well because I am affraid Biggsaha might be as active at TMC as he is on THP

just confused by your act of tshirt confusion. You and SethO will fit well together.

Heck no, I'm bringing a cattle prod to keep in going.

Lmao too the last part.

--
Tapatalk2

I'll give bro hugs on the 16th. Except I'll give Ary a big bear hug for carrying me around all morning.

Keep your hands away from my butt, and we'll be good.

that would be the look of disgust for the blouse dude lol

Was that a "you look hot in that blouse glare" or some other kind?

ddec again thinking of hitting on guys...boystown has a new resident

he was hitting on Amol earlier today too

If you choose not to talk to me then so be it. This is the TRASH TALK thread. You are a 1.0 handicap per a recent post in another thread. You are a VERY GOOD golfer. I don't have much ammo on you and you have everything against me.

Apparently, nothing is off limits for what you want to say but stuff is off limits if your the target. I get it. We can no longer talk about whom lost in the prior event as that's too real I guess.

Whatever......if I thought it really bothered you I would not say anything but apparently it does so consider it dropped.

Hopefully, this is enough for all the tears flowing in Carolina today:

kleercut-kleenex.jpg

So I guess all you wantabes that think you have a slim chance, against Team Champs er I mean Team Paradise, need to get ya act together :act-up:. You uns are going down like a lizard on a good sized grass hopper :hungry:

Man this forum is tense today. I miss the bro hugs from last year.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

don't forget to add the disclaimer..."unless you are cookie"

So I guess all you wantabes that think you have a slim chance, against Team Champs er I mean Team Paradise, need to get ya act together :act-up:. You uns are going down like a lizard on a good sized grass hopper :hungry:

Is your sugar low?

Is your sugar low?

Actually it's called sundowning. A lot of "older" folks get disoriented as the sun goes down. He should be better in the morning.

Man this forum is tense today. I miss the bro hugs from last year.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dude, we need a rule book. Too many infractions as of late. I have very limited knowledge of what transpired last year and make comments in this thread based on what I do know......did not know that was not acceptable.

Lastly and I will drop it - anyone in here should know to take anything I take with a grain of salt, I certainly do not take ANYTHING in here personally when people make fun of my swing, tell me how bad I suck, tell me how bad I lost to Hawk and JB in the same round......it is stupid trash talk.

Ok....really done now. :alien:

Back