Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Clearly Cookie did not see the matchups yet. There is a mess alright.

I saw them very clearly. I am completely focused on Linus and his blanket buddy.

Team Hackers will be just fine and in contention at the end of Saturday......unlike previous attempts.

No mess, just mass confusion and a great distraction for you guys. Instead of focusing on your golf games, you are wondering what the heck Team Hackers is doing.

There is a method to the madness.......and through the tears of a loss on Sunday afternoon, it will all begin to make sense.

We're like a bunch of kids riding the short bus.
You're right Cookie....a special group indeed.

eds-short-bus.jpg

I saw them very clearly. I am completely focused on Linus and his blanket buddy.

Team Hackers will be just fine and in contention at the end of Saturday......unlike previous attempts.

In contention...That is funny. Rather than leading...Its in contention. With three teams, I would hope so.

Honest question alert here: It seemed like there was some slow play issues going on with one or more players last year. Who do you think will win the slow play award this year......if anyone?

I like this post Cookie. We are like the 70's Yankees. Team Turmoil full of championships. PLus Billy Martin was the manager. Yes Dean I just did a Yankees reverence. In yo face!

I like it! Though I think the 86 Mets would have been a better reference hehe

Honest question alert here: It seemed like there was some slow play issues going on with one or more players last year. Who do you think will win the slow play award this year......if anyone?

INgolfer by a landslide, only because he had a habit of chipping front to back and back to front several times before putting

I'd bet most will be relatively quick. Tough to say though, if I had to guess I'd say Ary because he'll have to wait for his huge gallery to settle. :confused2:

In contention...That is funny. Rather than leading...Its in contention. With three teams, I would hope so.

Well, in contention is much closer than TC and yourself were last year.

Day 1 blowout = pathetically embarassing

NOT happening 2 years in a row or NO ONE will want to be on Team Hackers next year.

INgolfer by a landslide, only because he had a habit of chipping front to back and back to front several times before putting

hahahahaha, I've heard that story.

NOT happening 2 years in a row or NO ONE will want to be on Team Hackers next year.

they already went dumpster diving to find players for Team Hackers this year:alien:

Wow! You're setting yourself up for complete disaster. I will make sure I am the first one to let you know about it too.

I'd bet most will be relatively quick. Tough to say though, if I had to guess I'd say Ary because he'll have to wait for his huge gallery to settle. :confused2:

Yoccos. He'll be waiting in the middle of the fairway 280 off the tee all day. Poor guy better bring a book to stay occupied.

bama fit in a travel bag back at the 2010 fall outing

Pretty sure that's not even a challenge :/

Last year. Last year. Last year. Thats all you got, because if you deal in the present, we once again go back to you getting smoked.
Its the same broken record we hear over and over again. Some of us (not Cookie) can take our losses like men and admit we were beaten. Others, hide, point, blush and then realize that they have nothing going for them. You were not part of that beating. You will be part of this beating.
Enjoy your "we will be in contention", as Team THP holds onto "We will be in the lead without question".

Wow! You're setting yourself up for complete disaster. I will make sure I am the first one to let you know about it too.

I look forward to it....and hearing about how well YOU played.

Last year. Last year. Last year. Thats all you got, because if you deal in the present, we once again go back to you getting smoked.
Its the same broken record we hear over and over again. Some of us (not Cookie) can take our losses like men and admit we were beaten. Others, hide, point, blush and then realize that they have nothing going for them. You were not part of that beating. You will be part of this beating.
Enjoy your "we will be in contention", as Team THP holds onto "We will be in the lead without question".

Well, you wanted to talk about the day 1 matchups and us being a mess. Ummm.....someone find these guys a mirror quick!

You guys will be leading something.....race to the liquor cabinet perhaps? Not the score...simply no way.

Neg rep for digging into the archives....come up with some new stuff. 2min penalty for back checking

Outing contest.. Who can fit into a staff bag?

Those things are HUGE... I might fit in it and move in a small chair and table lamp for reading.

I look forward to it....and hearing about how well YOU played.

Well, you wanted to talk about the day 1 matchups and us being a mess. Ummm.....someone find these guys a mirror quick!

You guys will be leading something.....race to the liquor cabinet perhaps? Not the score...simply no way.

You guys will be a mess. Without question. Team Hackers will live up to the tradition that some of us so fortunately we were able to move past. Team Hackers is in disarray, and will be a complete embarrassment on the golf course. To quote a "man" named Cookie. "Wait till July when it counts". Its going to be a nightmare and unfortunately when you wake up, you will realize you were just the first victim in the horror movie.

A lot of neg rep today. I think people need some hugs :D

My gawd cookie. You are ridiculous. I'll do you one better, i won't even talk to you. I don't think I've said a single word about how I played or what I did from the last Morgan Cup. All that you know is that I halved my first match, lost the second, and halved my singles match. That's all anyone knows. We all know that we lost, we were there, and you sure as hell don't mind reminding us. Good thing it's not the same teams this time around I guess.

A lot of neg rep today. I think people need some hugs :D

No real neg. rep
Cookie will need a hug after he loses to DDec and ary

Back