What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
79...2 doubles and was +3 on par 5's today. Got to eliminate the blow up holes......

Well I didn't play a round today, but I did play a quick front 9 last night. I only shout a 44, but I was rushing to finish. Which is why I hit a lot of miss hits and I had no warm-up!

79...2 doubles and was +3 on par 5's today. Got to eliminate the blow up holes......

I feel ya. I shot a 75 yesterday and was 3 over on the Par 5's, wtf???

Nate! Your crazy you think those are blowing up holes. I have blow up holes on par 4, where I seem to do on at least three holes a round, and I mean +10 in those three holes. 79 is what I'm hoping to get to!

I feel ya. I shot a 75 yesterday and was 3 over on the Par 5's, wtf???

Killing me and my rounds...no excuse that I should be no worse than E on par 5's. Have to get that corrected!

Killing me and my rounds...no excuse that I should be no worse than E on par 5's. Have to get that corrected!

Yep....I was ripping them apart lately by being aggressive and they got me yesterday. They should be the easiest holes to par. No excuses.

Nate! Your crazy you think those are blowing up holes. I have blow up holes on par 4, where I seem to do on at least three holes a round, and I mean +10 in those three holes. 79 is what I'm hoping to get to!

I hear ya....but back in college I was a scratch player. Add a wife and 3 kiddos, I'm holding steady at a 4 handicap. Just don't get to play as much or practice either. Weekends are about it. I know a lot of people would be happy with a 4 handicap but it's frustrating for me sometimes cause I can't put the time in I use to.

Well today was kind of a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde day!!! I played at Longleaf Golf Course and shot a 95. I shot 53 on the front which was crazy windy and 42 on the back which had more trees which I think helped a lot. I have been playing the Chromes the last two rounds and they don't do very well in the wind!!! Any spin on the ball seems exaggerated and I had a little fade in my swing which didn't help. I need to go to the range and figure this out, I also didn't get to warm up before the round either. The course was in great shape except for the green which they just aerated last week but they weren't too bad.

Shot 92 today. Really did nothing good at all - was battling a bad case of the hooks. Couldnt keep a tee shot near the fairway. Putted decent - dont think I had a 3 putt - havent really reviewed the round, can you blame me? Ha.

Gotta wake up early for 18 - hopefully this is a bad as it gets. That's me being optimistic. Haha.

Could not score today 41/43 = 84. My short game was awful from 80 yards in, could not chip or pitch worth a darn. Ball striking was very good but the scoring zone not so good. Used 33 putts so that was a few too many also. I played a course that is about 30 miles from my home course and plan to go back tomorrow and see if I can improve on that score. Today was in a small tournament, tomorrow will be with friends so it will be fun even if there is no improvement.

Shot 92 today. Really did nothing good at all - was battling a bad case of the hooks. Couldnt keep a tee shot near the fairway. Putted decent - dont think I had a 3 putt - havent really reviewed the round, can you blame me? Ha.

Gotta wake up early for 18 - hopefully this is a bad as it gets. That's me being optimistic. Haha.

Sucks huh berty :angry:. My last two rounds were 93/88 with my best ball striking day coming in a two man scramble :bulgy-eyes:. Good luck tomorrow and bag a bunch of birds!

Sucks huh berty :angry:. My last two rounds were 93/88 with my best ball striking day coming in a two man scramble :bulgy-eyes:. Good luck tomorrow and bag a bunch of birds!

Thanks OG - and yes it does suck! Especially when your striking it on day's where your not playing solely for urself!

Hopefully I am able to log on tomorrow and see everyone making a ton of birdies... Myself included!!

77 (37/40)
First time breaking 80!

Congrats, kchase! Hope to join you soon!

Way to go kchase! That's awesome. I need to get to the seventies soon.

77 (37/40)
First time breaking 80!

Congrats! That is goal number one for me.

89 for me today, I was working on hitting a draw off the tee today and over cooked it more often than not, overall not a bad day when I wasn't in the trees.

broke 80 for the first time earlier this week with 78(37/41), and had a even better round yesterday. Shot 76 with -2 back nine! As a 14 handicapper, just cant believe this is all happening.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jbyky,

NICE.

Thanks guys. Had two goals for the summer.
Break 80 and single digit handicap. Both achieved.

Gotta raise the bar.

Just back from the early morning round missed 3 short putts and still shot 40 on the front, missed a couple of putts and went triple, double on 17 and 18 to shoot 45 on the back....so 85,,,but it could have easily been 80 or lower.

85 this morning in the rain.

4/14 FWH
5/18 GIR
31 Putts

1 Birdie - 3 Double Bogeys

Tough conditions out there. Windy and rainy so 85 not too terrible. Gotta figure out my game from the tee, still hitting some bad hooks. Irons started to come around on back 9.

This game is tough.

Shot 79 today. Pretty easy course. One double and one birdie. Should have had 1 or 2 more birdies.....oh well.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I shot 44 + 38 today = 82. Getting there:0)

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back