The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clapp: congratulations spazz, great news.

Congrats Spazz!! Super stoked for you. So, does this mean you are playing on Sunday morning in Austin? :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Spazz, congrats buddy. Sounds like a good gig.

Congrats Spazz!! Super stoked for you. So, does this mean you are playing on Sunday morning in Austin? :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm not employed yet you pecan sandie!

My play on Sunday is entirely dependent on the rate the good folk of THP are able to score for our little outing. I'm in on Sat even if full price, but if full price I can't do it twice, especially since I have to rent a car to get from friends place in Austin WAY out to Falconhead (friends description, not mine... I live in the boonies where everything is at least 25 mi away).

So, everybody pray to the golf gods for like, 50% off :)

Congrats on your job Spazz! Sounds like a dream job working from home and all :thumb:

It's handy since I don't want to move back to the east coast and the job requires Internet and a love of researching good jobs and good candidates. I'm on my computer/iPad all day anyway... So this just changes the focus a little AND my new boss doesn't care what time of day I put in my time as long as I find what is needed.

Soooo, my days of unemployment are coming to a close soon.

I GOT A JOB!!!!

Starting soon. I'm a Candidate Researcher for an east coast staffing firm (placements nationwide). Best part - I work from home. I actually know the firms owner really well (his whole family actually) so there's none of that "getting to know the boss" bs.

So, to those of you looking for work, or if you have a company that is in need of specialized talent, shoot me PM and I may be able to help out.

Congrats, Spazz. I know the unemployment gig, all too well. 5+ years of my prime, down the drain, last September. Enjoy your new chapter!

Sweet. My friend (girl) might come over. I'm loving this party.

Congrats!

I hope my unemployment is about to end as well. I interviewed 10 days ago, and tho it went really well, 10 days and no word didn't feel so hot. Then Wed night one of my character references told me he was called that day, and they told him they were very impressed with me, so I guess they are just moving slowly.

Thanks! It's my 2nd career change... And a tough time to be unemployed especially at my age. I got laid off mar of 2011, fortunately qualified for unemployment so at least I could cover my pers expenses once moving to parents place.

So keep me in mind folks... I'm serious about the job seeking/candidate seeking offer.

It's handy since I don't want to move back to the east coast and the job requires Internet and a love of researching good jobs and good candidates. I'm on my computer/iPad all day anyway... So this just changes the focus a little AND my new boss doesn't care what time of day I put in my time as long as I find what is needed.

Understand completely. I can tell you that the rate is $85 plus tax (including range balls). Really hoping we can figure out a way for you to play both days! It is truly a rare opportunity.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Understand completely. I can tell you that the rate is $85 plus tax (including range balls). Really hoping we can figure out a way for you to play both days! It is truly a rare opportunity.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Spazz.....congrats!! Now play Sunday so I can meet you!! I'll buy you the first gatorade!

I'm working on it... I'll come to the course Sunday even if I can't play. But I'll meet you Saturday on the course while I TRY to play golf.

So, I just got an 'off-the-record' call from the principal of the school I coach at..and he just told me that I'm going to get a job in the school this fall. I really needed some good news and, well, this is awesome news.

So, I just got an 'off-the-record' call from the principal of the school I coach at..and he just told me that I'm going to get a job in the school this fall. I really needed some good news and, well, this is awesome news.
Good stuff, Steel. Great news.

Congrats Steel!

Awesome to hear SP. Congrats!

Thanks! I'll have no life in the fall between a full time job, football, and classes at night but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll enjoy it all.

Congrats SP!

Attaboy SP! I know how much you like where you are coaching so this is GREAT news!

Attaboy SP! I know how much you like where you are coaching so this is GREAT news!

No kidding - really happy about this whole situation.

Congrats, Steel!

I had to go in to session today for a little bit, but the cool thing was they were doing a resolution honoring John Franco. My boss who is a big Mets fan says, come on I bet we can get down on to the floor and get a picture with him. Sure enough we did. Thank god I wore a suit today or else that wouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back