The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to medical tape the hell out of my fingers today and head to the range and FINALLY hit my Razr X Forged! They have looked sad sitting in my bag this whole time.

I just moved to the top of the referrer list last night thanks to an impersonator who used me as his referral. Hope he does that every time he signs up so I can put some cushion on the rest.

I just moved to the top of the referrer list last night thanks to an impersonator who used me as his referral. Hope he does that every time he signs up so I can put some cushion on the rest.
I think I am low man on the totem pole on that list, I think I have 1 referral.

Playing in a fun golf outing tomorrow. Playing golf on Sunday. Playing golf on Tuesday. Wooo.

My folks came down for the weekend, I get a couple rounds of Golf with my Dad this weekend. I love these rounds, and wish they happened more often.

My folks came down for the weekend, I get a couple rounds of Golf with my Dad this weekend. I love these rounds, and wish they happened more often.

I am lucky enough to play with my dad very often. I really enjoy it. He was stuck in daytona the past month or so, and I certainly missed our rounds.

Tapin for bird

Officialy wrapped up my sophmore year of high school today!!! Summer time!!!!

Officialy wrapped up my sophmore year of high school today!!! Summer time!!!!

Congratulations!

Did you have a bunch of snow days to make up? I was always done with school before the end of May.

Nope I think we only had one snow day this year. Unless your a senior most schools around here go into june.

I can't imagine. I think even in our worst year for snow make up days, we were always done before Memorial Day.

I graduate college today! Graduating with a degree in Mathematics Education, Summa Cum Laude (3.926 GPA)!

My GF graduates today as well. Woohoo!

Congrats JConn!

I graduate college today! Graduating with a degree in Mathematics Education, Summa Cum Laude (3.926 GPA)!

What a great day Jconn!! Congrats buddy

Congrats, JConn! Helluva a GPA.

Great job! I'm glad to see such a high GPA
go buy some golf stuff you deserve it haha

Congrats Jconn. That's awesome dude!

Wow, very impressive man. Congrats!

Congrats!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Wow Congrats! And I was happy to finish one year of high school!

congrats JConn! huge accomplishment! Now go find a JOB!

Rep added Jconn! Very nice accomplishment

Thanks guys I really appreciate it! It was a great day. I had them read my name...Jeff "I'd rather be golfing" Conner... Now were drinking with the fam. Life couldn't get better.

I had way too much fun today.

Congrats buddy, that's great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back