Tstud20

Reaction score
Handicap
I am a newbie who has become an avid golfing fan. I look forward to hearing and learning a lot from fellow members. I have been only playing for a little over 2 and a half years so I may have a few questions here and there. I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome fellow Hacker!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Questions are welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

I usually just play any golf ball that is reasonably priced...but people are telling me that golf balls matter...how can I tell which golf balls actually work for me?..Is there a certain brand I look for or does it matter?

I would say the best golf balls for you would be the kind that float and/or have tracking devices.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

I usually just play any golf ball that is reasonably priced...but people are telling me that golf balls matter...how can I tell which golf balls actually work for me?..Is there a certain brand I look for or does it matter?
To answer your question; Have you ever been fit for a ball? Bridgestone Golf has an excellent online golf ball fitting that is quick and easy and can give you some tips on what to look for in a ball, check it out;
http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/bfit

Back