The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is epic tonight fellas!

You can laugh at, but you have to respect, THE HOSS.

Kevin

402173.jpg

I'm loving this thread right now.

So today I met a buddy for lunch at Raising Canes. Standard 4 piece chicken strips/sweet tea.
Anyways, today it was super windy and when I got out of my car the wind flung my door into the car next to me. :banghead: I stood there for a minute :confused2: trying to figure out what to do. I left a note on the windshield stating what happened and left my first name and number and went in to eat. When I left the car was gone and I didn't receive a call or a note.

I started thinking about the possibilities of what could happen. Finally my phone rang a few minutes ago and it was the person, a guy who was very nice. He said that after he wiped away the residue it was just a small minor dent that you could hardly see unless you got at the right angle. He thanked me for leaving a note and we had a quick feel good convo and said our goodbyes.

I feel relieved now. It could have been much worse!

Haha and yeah these hoss 'shops are awesome!

Part of me hopes Hoss finds THP and part of me would feel kinda bad for him if he did.

On another Hoss note, did he finish high enough to get any exemptions or is it back to high school comp only for the year?

High school conpetition only I think. He wasn't even the low amateur.

Part of me hopes Hoss finds THP and part of would kinda bad for him if he did.

On another Hoss note, did he finish high enough to get any exemptions or is it back to high school comp only for the year?

No major exemptions. I have a feeling though he'll get one from Colonial or the Byron Nelson.

Part of me hopes Hoss finds THP and part of would kinda bad for him if he did.

No exemptions I don't believe. But if The Hoss ever comes on this forum, he needs to know I have his back. I won't let these punks mess with The Hoss. I myself was once an awkward golfing teen. Though not quite as awkward, and a good 15 strokes a round worse from about 1,000 yards less.

Kevin

The Hoss wasn't even the lowest Amateur.. Neither were his pants.

No exemptions I don't believe. But if The Hoss ever comes on this forum, he needs to know I have his back. I won't let these punks mess with The Hoss. I myself was once an awkward golfing teen. Though not quite as awkward, and a good 15 strokes a round worse from about 1,000 yards less.

Kevin

He'd be welcomed with open arms here. If he went to an outing? That kid would have an ego bigger than Johnny Miller's after he hung out with us.

Oh, I have no doubt he'd be welcome... He might be a little self conscious once he read all the stuff is all. I vaguely remember 17, it was a tough age.

He'd be welcomed with open arms here. If he went to an outing? That kid would have an ego bigger than Johnny Miller's after he hung out with us.

That's because he'd wreck any and all of us lol. He's so darn good. I'd love to have him around the forum. I think I could learn a good bit from him.

I think we should have an OEM adventure thread

That's because he'd wreck any and all of us lol. He's so darn good. I'd love to have him around the forum. I think I could learn a good bit from him.

Haha he'd just get so many pointers from people. Hoss hangs out with One-T and Hanks. Hoss takes home the cart girl.

;) you guys!

Georgia Get Together Today

Georgia Get Together Today

Fun time today as I get to tee it up with two single digit handicappers, & KellyBo who has an 11.5 handicap. Poor ole gray who is dragging the bottom of the pile with a 15, with be trying his best not to be intimidated & embarrassed by the low cappers :bulgy-eyes:.... I got a feeling there is a trip to the woodshed for me today :deadhorse: :D.

Fun time today as I get to tee it up with two single digit handicappers, & KellyBo who has an 11.5 handicap. Poor ole gray who is dragging the bottom of the pile with a 15, with be trying his best not to be intimidated & embarrassed by the low cappers :bulgy-eyes:.... I got a feeling there is a trip to the woodshed for me today :deadhorse: :D.

Nah, you always hold your own @ Jonesco, looking forward to seeing the swing change you mentioned this weekend buddy. See you at 11.

Nah, you always hold your own @ Jonesco, looking forward to seeing the swing change you mentioned this weekend buddy. See you at 11.

I'm going to be a the range around 10:30 to work on the modification so it will be fresh in my mind. I went low with it for nine holes so there is much anticipation.

I never do Taco Bell, don't know why, but I never even think about it.

I love some Chipotle though

Dang Frank first the Long Tom 2W and now Taco Bell. Chipotle is good, I dont eat there much because there just arent that many around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back