SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

I am really hoping someone goes m5x. I could see myself having seemore make one of those of for me in the future.

M.G. your putter looks awesome dude, congrats on getting it already. Really looking forward to your thoughts on it. Tell me a little more about this grip. Is in midsize or jumbo like? One thing Ive completely gone away from are standard putter grips so Im curious here.

These are the Feeltec Oversize and Winn Mid-size Pistol.
Spoiler
DSC07514.jpg
DSC07517.jpg
DSC07515.jpg

My favorite grip is the SuperStroke Ultra-Slim, but this Feeltec is growing on me.

Spoiler
DSC07514.jpg
DSC07517.jpg
DSC07515.jpg

That feeltec almost looks like one of those two thumb grips. Wonder how see more is on how they want you to grip. I've never used an oversized putter grip. Something else I wanted to speak with my instructor about.

Great pics MG! Really love that grip, especially the flat front, been missing that on my last few putters.

I am really hoping someone goes m5x. I could see myself having seemore make one of those of for me in the future.

I'm thinking about buying one of those when I go to the SeeMore facility in Franklin.

Spoiler
DSC07514.jpg
DSC07517.jpg
DSC07515.jpg

My favorite grip is the SuperStroke Ultra-Slim, but this Feeltec is growing on me.

Thanks dude. Im quite intrigued by that grip, hopefully my guy suggest that same one haha.

You all have me all excited about these putters. Been online looking for a fitter by me. Edwin Watts has 2 and I believe I may have to go give these gentleman a chance to show me what they can do for me. I am really liking these putters you will be testing.

Great stuff Freddie! That's a nice looking putter. I really don't think there's a bad looking putter in the whole line. Lots to pick from so I think anyone can find something that will work and suit their eyes.
I agree there is not a bad putter in the bunch
Freddie, very cool man. Loving the choice of the m5 and that you'll not only be able to get started while he is away but get it all fine tuned when he returns.

So many different scenario's going on in this testing, so very cool to see them all play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It shows the level of service seemore provides. A structured experience for each tester

I do have to chime in a bit on this testing, as I own a M series ONEcs gunmetal putter. The thing just rolls so smooth and pure and the RST alignment system flat out works for me. While I still have work to do on my putting, the RST combined with the triangulator has really helped me correct some alignment issues. The feel of this putter has completely spoiled me and I KNOW that you testers will enjoy your M series putters.
Did you improve when you got the Seemore?

Thats awesome Freddie! All the tools that SeeMore is providing to the testers is just amazing, really makes me want to take a trip to Tennessee and get fit!

Came home to a glorious sight.
Spoiler
DSC07512.jpg

I wanted to do an unboxing video, but my wife has the video camera at the lake house and I could not wait. I tore into the box like a kid on Christmas morning, the box was full of awesomeness and fantasticalism.

John, my SPi instructor, recommended the mFGP2 at 34 inches with a Feeltec oversize grip. That was through the phone fitting, but I will be going to their facilities in Franklin, TN for a hands on fitting to see if any adjustments need to be made.

We talked about my typical misses, biggest inconsistency with putts, and measurements (height and distance from knuckles of a clenched fist to floor). We discussed my posture and hand placement also. I am going to get to Franklin soon though, so he and I can get a little more in-depth.

The mFGP and mFGP2 have the largest RST, so that was a big part in the mFGP2 for me....alignment issues being #1. We also discussed the importance of also using a putter (or any club for that matter) that is pleasing to YOUR eye at address and how important that is to confidence before the stroke.

Spoiler
DSC07483.jpg
DSC07487.jpg
DSC07486.jpg
DSC07484.jpg

I haven't had it on the course yet, just opened it, fondled it and started taking pictures. I absolutely love the look and weight of this putter. I love the feel of holding this putter, I can't really describe it, but it feels very balanced in my hands. It will take me a while to get used to the grip, I have been using nothing but SuperStrokes for 6 months (mostly the ultra-slim).

Spoiler
DSC07489.jpg
DSC07493.jpg
DSC07492.jpg

The milled grooves on the face aren't as pronounced as some other makes/models and I like that, at first glance the face looks completely smooth. The gun-metal finish is GREAT looking and has a nice luster to it when the light catches it right, glare will not be an issue at all though.

Spoiler
DSC07502.jpg
DSC07503.jpg
DSC07506.jpg
DSC07507.jpg
DSC07508.jpg
DSC07504.jpg
DSC07505.jpg

The RST on the mFGP2 is one of the larger ones and part of the reason this putter was thought to be a good fit for me. Another thing helping with this one are the three sight lines, addressing the ball is instantly more confidence inspiring than my current gamer. The ball is framed nicely and not noticing the face (same color as the rest of it) helps me not try adjusting and messing with its proper loft.

This is my first non-insert putter and also my first milled one. Rolling it on the carpet, and a little green runner I have, was fantastic. I'm surprised at how "soft" the sound is when stroked well, you can tell just by the sound when you caught the ball off-center. Even when it comes a little off the toe or heel it rolls S T R A I G H T and holds the same speed pretty well. The true test will be on the course though and it will be Monday or Tuesday for that, but I am going to at least get it to a practice green sooner.

I almost forgot to add: If there is a single thing I don't like about the putter it will be in the review. The truth is though, there isn't a single thing I have found with this putter to not totally love and I suspect that won't change......except for the headcover. I'm going to have to get a THP cover for it! :D
Nice choice and good looking putter. Can't wait to hear how is goes first time out.

Thanks dude. Im quite intrigued by that grip, hopefully my guy suggest that same one haha.

Knowing your putter grip preferences Kmac, I think you'd really like it quite a bit. I tried it on the SB2 I had but I'm not huge on the jumbo/oversize grips. Be interested to see what you're SPi instructor thinks and frankly mine as well and if I'll end up with one as well.

MG, fantastic pic's and solid write up dude. I won't lie, the FGP2 head style is probably my favorite ever, I just like the lines and the retro feel from it so much, I know its not for everyone but it just fits my eye extremely well. God I love that putter.

Tuesday cannot arrive soon enough, I can't wait to see what 9 of the mSeries my SPi instructor Brady has for me to try out. I'm so ready to get going in this and genuinely curious to hear his thoughts and feelings and what he fits me in to.

This is all so exciting. Each if you are in for something special with Seemore.

TapAhoy!

This is all so exciting. Each if you are in for something special with Seemore.

TapAhoy!

SMG, you know I've had plenty of SeeMore's over the years but never went through the full process, its just amazing how much they really do care and reach out to us average golfers. I've not done my fitting yet and talking to Ted and Brady it really has already taken me aback.

They really make you feel like a tour level player with their kid glove treatment. And you will see if you haven't already that you are becoming part of a family. Their m series stinks are flat out incredible.

TapAhoy!

All you guys are killing this testing and most of you don't even have your putters yet!

More Gooder, that is a great looking putter! I am very intrigued with this testing and will be following it closely!

Am very interested on this testing as I will be looking for a new putter this fall!!! Keep it coming!

So many awesome pics MG. seemore got those putters to you guys so quickly! Perhaps this puts me over the edge to finally game a seemore putter. Looking forward to the insights from the testers

As it seems were all in varying stages of the testing process I wanted to update exactly where I am at this point. My SPi certified fitter and instructor is Mike Davis who is the Director of Instruction at Shady Canyon Golf Club which is in California. So that means I will not be meeting with Mike but we will be utilizing the V1 software for instruction and fitting. Here is my first email from Mike just so everyone can get a feel for how the process is going.

Kevin,

Hello, your info was given to me by Ted Galina, at The SeeMore Putter Institute. My name is Mike Davis. I am The Director of Instruction at Shady Canyon Golf Club, SPi Certified Fitter/Instructor and the Lead Instructor for V1 Digital Coaching Systems. I am excited to help fit you for a custom mSeries SeeMore putter and help improve your putting skills.

Since we are about as far apart from each other as we can get(California to Maryland), I would like to start with some background questions and information. If you could please respond and react the these questions and requests, we can get rolling on this project.

1. How familiar are you about the SeeMore Putter Company?
2. How tall are you and what putter do you presently use?
3. On a straight ten foot putt what is a typical missed putt in terms of direction, if you have one (more left, more right or both)
4. Please follow this link to help start the fitting process with some static measurements http://www.seemore.com/fitting/
5. Were you fit for your irons? If so, what were the specifications?

6. What is your normal ball flight? Draw, Fade or a little bit of both, high or low.

7. If you wear a golf glove, what is the size?
8. What is your handicap?
9. Do you have any physical limitations or injuries?
10. Do you where corrective lenses?

Please submit the answers to these questions at your convenience.

Last, do you know about or currently use the V1 Golf App for iPhone and Android? This will be the best most efficient method for you to send some videos of your putting stroke. This is the link and info about the V1 Golf App can be found athttp://www.v1golfapp.com/

I look forward to this process and await your response.

As you can see very thorough and involved even if were not meeting in person. A little background about my putting and putters. Personal preference is a larger mallet style putter as it suits my eye and I find them more forgiving. My last few putters have been the TM Spider Ghost, PING Nome and lastly the Odyssey Metal X #7. Yesterday I rolled the PING Nome to get a milled kind of feel and had 19 putts over 9 holes, so not very good.

How about some stats. Apparently I THINK Im a better putter then I am. Looking at Golfshot my putting stats currently sit at 2.0 putts per hole and 2.6 per GIR over my last 5 rounds and if I look over my last 20 rounds its 2.0 per hole and 2.3 per GIR. Looking over those stats I see a low of 1.7 per hole on one round and high of 2.2 per hole.

So what M series putters catch my eye?

productimage-picture-black-carbon-m5x-cs-354_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-m5-m5w-17_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-m9-m9w-159_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg

Out of those three Id be lying like a rug if I didnt say I hope I end up with the first one, the m5x. I look forward to seeing where my fitting takes me though.

Its very interesting to see they are doing this with instructors/fitter from all over the country. It will be very cool to see how this works with the V1 system. I'm very surprised how much he wants to know about your entire game and not just putting skills and problems. I'm very interested in this whole process and how this is going to work for everyone involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kevin, great stuff dude! Cannot wait to read about how the V1 stuff goes as that is just incredibly intriguing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post KMac!

I love that we have an instructor that we can send videos of our putting to for help. When I asked Chris how I upload videos to him directly this was his response:

"Good Morning Jordan,
There is a cool way to upload to my V1 account.

+Pull up the video and hit the V button on top left.
+ Hit "send video" button
+ send to academy button (maybe 2nd button down)
+ select Seemore Puttlab
+ scroll through to my name
+then send

Sorry this is difficult..but once you get it I would like you to send me videos whenever you have a question...FOREVER! "

Obviously, the last line there is what is most exciting. "FOREVER." Wow. A lifetime of putting tips and instruction is simply quite amazing...and something that I will certainly be capitalizing on.

This was a daunting thread to get caught up with, but very glad I did. Some really great posts in here.

So I sent in the reply to that email I posted and the next steps that Mike wants me to do is take some video from three different positions while putting and upload them into the V1 locker software so he can see my putting stroke. Im afraid to see what he has to say "Well Kevin Im afraid we have a lot of work to do" haha So my next step is to try and get these videos done and uploaded to V1.

So I sent in the reply to that email I posted and the next steps that Mike wants me to do is take some video from three different positions while putting and upload them into the V1 locker software so he can see my putting stroke. Im afraid to see what he has to say "Well Kevin Im afraid we have a lot of work to do" haha So my next step is to try and get these videos done and uploaded to V1.

lol, thats a big fear for me too. which is fine i really want to put the work in to become a much better putter. i feel like i put in a lot of work but i still don't feel like i improve as much as i would like.

hahaha. Are you nervous about making changes (if that's what happens), Kmac?

Kmac, this will be the best thing you've ever done dude. I think you'll be amazed at what a difference the right putter/stroke can do for your scores.

lol, thats a big fear for me too. which is fine i really want to put the work in to become a much better putter. i feel like i put in a lot of work but i still don't feel like i improve as much as i would like.

hahaha. Are you nervous about making changes (if that's what happens), Kmac?

I am a bit nervous about making a big change and having it take the whole golf season to set in. But Im going into this open minded and want to really give the whole system a legit shot.

Back