The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvana was good, but they got showered with a lot of praise that was frankly a bit misplaced.

That is why I love differing musical opinions because I feel Radiohead is overrated.

Ah, Funeral. An old friend.

Nirvana was good, but they got showered with a lot of praise that was frankly a bit misplaced.

I understand that sentiment...but I do think that they were one of the pioneers of the grunge rock genre.

That is why I love differing musical opinions because I feel Radiohead is overrated.

Blasphemy!!!!! Hehe, just kidding. I know that Radiohead isn't for everyone, but I just feel like their songwriting and arrangements are one of the best ever.

Has anybody else seen Epoch tees lately?!?!

They put out our THP green Epoch tees for public sale!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Has anybody else seen Epoch tees lately?!?!

They put out our THP green Epoch tees for public sale!

Haven't seen any in the store. Where did you see them?

I have purchased the green/white at Golfsmith before. Not as good without the THP Logo on them though!

Roger Dunn in Honolulu

You know you worked hard on a THP review, when the posts that were on page 1, are all on page 2 when you finish. LOL.

Look familiar?
a6f8528d-d47f-b58e.jpg

Tapin for bird

Woah. Where's that hat from Wake?

It's a fake!!! The colors look slightly off and the Logo looks... different.

All kidding aside, I bet it is a great quality hat!

Tom Watson is so freaking cool. Seriously, I'm watching the Senior Players and he was on there talking to the on course guys, just awesome to listen to.

Woah. Where's that hat from Wake?

A local golf course, they have a wide selection of Pukka hats, including a couple others THP has had available, like the Pinstripe one. THey had the Albatross style hat in quite a few colors. This course has the best looking logo gear I've seen of any course. It's called Highlands Reserve.

Tom Watson is so freaking cool. Seriously, I'm watching the Senior Players and he was on there talking to the on course guys, just awesome to listen to.

Very classy and timeless. One guy I would love to meet, in addition to the Big 3 (Jack, Arnie and Player). Throw Trevino in there as well, because he is a hoot.

Very classy and timeless. One guy I would love to meet, in addition to the Big 3 (Jack, Arnie and Player). Throw Trevino in there as well, because he is a hoot.

And his swing is just so awesome to watch too.

I met him in a drugstore at about 78th and State Line Road. He was there with his son, and we were in line, and I turned around and said "Don't I know who you are?" and he said, "Probably, I play a little golf." I shook his hand and wished him luck for the upcoming season (this was back in the '90s) and we went our separate ways.

Dude had shorts on and his thighs looked like tree trunks. And his forearms? He looked like if he hit you, it would hurt a LOT!

I met him in a drugstore at about 78th and State Line Road. He was there with his son, and we were in line, and I turned around and said "Don't I know who you are?" and he said, "Probably, I play a little golf." I shook his hand and wished him luck for the upcoming season (this was back in the '90s) and we went our separate ways.

Dude had shorts on and his thighs looked like tree trunks. And his forearms? He looked like if he hit you, it would hurt a LOT!

It is funny you say that, because I am watching GC right now, and they showed Watson. I said, HOLY COW! He was wearing a Polo shirt and the sleeves were a bit shorter or he had them hiked up. He had some freaking guns! It caught me off guard a little bit. What is he? 63 or 64? To be in that kind of shape is impressive.

It is funny you say that, because I am watching GC right now, and they showed Watson. I said, HOLY COW! He was wearing a Polo shirt and the sleeves were a bit shorter or he had them hiked up. He had some freaking guns! It caught me off guard a little bit. What is he? 63 or 64? To be in that kind of shape is impressive.

I was thinking the same thing, that dude is in shape.

I need to get his DVD's, I always did want to watch them.

I was thinking the same thing, that dude is in shape.

I need to get his DVD's, I always did want to watch them.

Golf Digest sent me a 4 or 5 minute DVD from his Lessons of a Lifetime set. I didn't even watch it. Four minutes? Really? I would love to have the entire set.

That's like the crazy hitchhiker in Something About Mary and his 7 minute abs.

Driving to work this morning, thought I saw the best delivery van ever. I noted down the number. That was before I realised that the van behind it was obscuring it slightly and the slogan for the company was actually QUALITY ASSURED. I was slightly disappointed.

Mobile pimps. Now there is a business idea for ya

Driving to work this morning, thought I saw the best delivery van ever. I noted down the number. That was before I realised that the van behind it was obscuring it slightly and the slogan for the company was actually QUALITY ASSURED. I was slightly disappointed.

Mobile pimps. Now there is a business idea for ya

True story. If you've ever been to Vegas, and seen those van/trailers with female-related advertisements driving around.....Nic asked me if the girls were in the back of the van.

I haven't heard a official diagnosis, but I think my step mother had a stroke last night. It's reaaly hard to focus right now.

I'm listening to Fun. in the car right now. I hope something perks me up.

I hope everything turns out alright, BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back