The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my Internet BFF! lol get a real job like a firefighter all i do is sleep and THP at work when im not almost getting killed in burning buildings. and then i get 4 days off in a row after working 4 days! the whole almost getting killed thing is kinda a turn off for most. but i have plenty of time to golf!

Ya'll work 4 on 4 off? That sounds like it would be a rough 4 days, but sure would be nice to have 4 off every week.

Appears Tom Wishon just signed up to the forum. That's neat!

That is pretty cool, I hope he becomes somewhat active.

What do you guys use for ebay snipers? There is something I want, but the auction won't end until 8 a.m., and I will be sound asleep at that point.

Ya'll work 4 on 4 off? That sounds like it would be a rough 4 days, but sure would be nice to have 4 off every week.

That is pretty cool, I hope he becomes somewhat active.

What do you guys use for ebay snipers? There is something I want, but the auction won't end until 8 a.m., and I will be sound asleep at that point.

eSnipe is what I use.

Every year for the 4th of July weekend, we stay out on Longboat Key. The place we are staying is right on the beach, w/ 2 18-hole courses, full range and short game area. Can literally walk outside and on to the course, will be nice to be able to have some downtime and get out and play some practice holes in between my rounds this weekend.

Every year for the 4th of July weekend, we stay out on Longboat Key. The place we are staying is right on the beach, w/ 2 18-hole courses, full range and short game area. Can literally walk outside and on to the course, will be nice to be able to have some downtime and get out and play some practice holes in between my rounds this weekend.

How did longboat Key fare in the storm?

How did longboat Key fare in the storm?
Tides were all the way up to the Condos and Houses out there, all is good now though...courses should be good to go by Saturday for me!

Have fun W.E. That sounds like a great setup for a holiday weekend.

Tides were all the way up to the Condos and Houses out there, all is good now though...courses should be good to go by Saturday for me!

DAMN, guess you're not going to my wedding then haha. 4th of July, I plan on drinking for every person who signed the Declaration. It will be a nice relaxation from this weekend. Supposedly the Mrs. has a nice little surprise for me at the rehearsal dinner.

DAMN, guess you're not going to my wedding then haha. 4th of July, I plan on drinking for every person who signed the Declaration. It will be a nice relaxation from this weekend. Supposedly the Mrs. has a nice little surprise for me at the rehearsal dinner.

I gotta feeling that she prepared a private screening of Magic Mike for you. :D

Remember that the wedding is just a dog and pony show... what counts is everyday after that. Enjoy the moment, congrats, and welcome to the club.

The perpetually single Mr. Robertson may not be single much longer.

The perpetually single Mr. Robertson may not be single much longer.

Very Nice

Great Success!

borat_great_success.jpg

Eh, not yet. Playing the long game on this one. We are going to college together, same classes, same major. There is a freshman orientation that lasts 4 days, and on the 4th day, we'll sit down and have a nice chat.

Eh, not yet. Playing the long game on this one. We are going to college together, same classes, same major. There is a freshman orientation that lasts 4 days, and on the 4th day, we'll sit down and have a nice chat.

Ah i see, what's your major?

I have come to realize that my golfing kryptonite is jose cuervo

Why is it harder for me to find a set of second string irons than it was my starters?!?!

Was striping the 588's and the CMB's tonight. Actually was hitting the 588 cb/mb and the CMB better than the i20's for whatever reason. This is driving me nuts!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Heat index of 115*, what?!?!

I'm playing this weekend. Lets do it!!

I'm fleeing to the north. Hunker down in the Mountains of West Virginia, play some golf, and get out on the lake. I'm on vacation!

4304227c-a136-e2f4.jpg

Supporting some THP swag this morning at work

I have come to realize that my golfing kryptonite is jose cuervo

You and me both, my friend. Although it's not just golf. Tequila is my kryptonite for any occasion.

Everytime COOLBREEZE makes a post, I don't remember any of it because I just look at his avatar.

I need to mow.

Its hot.

I need to mow though.

Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back