What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway RAZR 3 hybrid and didn't even hit a ball with it.

Great buy Nate. You are going to love it!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Got myself the buy two get one green TP5's. Anyone know why they are doing this again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did this one myself. The owner of the golf shop I visited says its to help stimulate sales. According to him, the dog days of summer see a lot of folks hanging back and not playing as much. So sales tend to slip a little bit. Product just sitting on the shelf is product not making any money - so they offer BOGOs to move the stuff. In another 3-4 months, those states that are enjoying comfortable golf now will be putting their bags in the garage - aside from those rare folk who brave "ice golf"
But then us folks in the southern climes will just keep on playin'

I bought a bag boy push cart! No clic gear in store and 20% off a sale price was too much to pass up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Picked up a couple of RBZ hybrids (#4/22* and #5/25*). Problem now is there is a large gap between my 6 iron and #5 hybrid.

I bought a bag boy push cart! No clic gear in store and 20% off a sale price was too much to pass up.

Solid steal.

I bought a Winn Jumbo Lite putter grip, for the father-in-law. It'll either make him a great putter, or mess up his stroke so I can start beating him regularly. Either way, worth the small price.

Callaway RAZR 3 hybrid and didn't even hit a ball with it.

Nice, I get to see that beast in action tomorrow right?

Clearance Sligo shirt at GG for $22

Which one did you go with? The quad had me interested.

PING i20 23* hybrid.

Will be great for a couple of the courses I play where the 4i doesn't behoove me as much as a get it up quick hybrid. Plus, I loved it to death on the range in Austin enough to take it out our first round, the shaft though is not a good fit so a reshaft is a must. But...that's for the ponder thread.

Bushnell medalist used off ebay for $135.

works like a new one minus a little paint. Great buy for me so far.

Full swing lesson for tomorrow. Trying to figure out this slice.

Got myself the puma cell fusion ice le.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nice, I get to see that beast in action tomorrow right?
I think so....not gonna have time to hit it before. I think we'll be rushing from the car to the 1st tee box tomorrow after we get out of work!

I'm about to rip GG off on a Scotty Cameron that I am purchasing. This is gonna be fun when thy realize it.

I Picked up a TaylorMade White Smoke IN-12 Putter. I really like the feel and weight of it. I avg six 3 putts per 18, only had 3 with the new putter.

3 dozen Hex Black Tour. Got a great price on them

Are they on layaway?

No. The shop I custom ordered them through wants 25% down before they order and the rest when you pick em' up.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I picked up three boxes of Penta TP3 for $21 a box.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

PING i20 23* hybrid.

Will be great for a couple of the courses I play where the 4i doesn't behoove me as much as a get it up quick hybrid. Plus, I loved it to death on the range in Austin enough to take it out our first round, the shaft though is not a good fit so a reshaft is a must. But...that's for the ponder thread.

Add the UST VTS 100 Black Hybrid and 3 red VDR's.

Boom. Paypal is empty now form the sell offs and that be all she wrote. Bag, balls, clothes, and clubs...what more could a guy want? Well worth offing the putters I did.

Solid steal.

I bought a Winn Jumbo Lite putter grip, for the father-in-law. It'll either make him a great putter, or mess up his stroke so I can start beating him regularly. Either way, worth the small price.

I'm rooting for you Paulo lol

Which one did you go with? The quad had me interested.

I went Quad. It was 175 plus the 20% off. I re read hanks review and he liked it quite a bit. Fits the bridgestone staff bag quite nicely too!

Just bought a new REL 3GEN 360 grip to put on my new Motore Speeder for the 910. Also bought a cheap UST Mamiya Competition 65 shaft to throw into my cousins stepson's driver, because he snapped his off at the handle (no idea how you can snap a shaft at the handle, unless he hit the mat at the driving range with an incredibly steep swing) and a Lamkin Crossline to put on it.

I bought a couple more dozen of the Bridgestone B330's PGAss had last years model for 20 bucks. I did however get a dozen RXS this time too, I figured I'd give them another run and see if I can get past the heavy feeling off the driver

I bought a couple more dozen of the Bridgestone B330's PGAss had last years model for 20 bucks. I did however get a dozen RXS this time too, I figured I'd give them another run and see if I can get past the heavy feeling off the driver

I bought some Evo 3 1/2 tees and some e6's..

Noticed your name was "trout bum" Do any fly fishing by chance? I am a fly fisherman myself and golf is my new addicting 2nd hobby :banghead:. (sorry to get off topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back