Yonex Rexis NP Shaft Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
nice review TC. Sounds like the M series was the one for you based off of those numbers.

Nice TC, love the numbers you got from these shafts and it was pretty clear there which on was slightly better for you.

Great review TC. The number are straight up awesome with that M series dude. 3 more mph ball speed while swinging 1 mph slower? Heck yes, sign me up! Yonex again impresses with their products, I would like to see more of their products in the US, I think that's where we're headed and with solid reviews like this I'm sure we'll see more and more soon.

Very good review, Lucas. Always enjoy reading these reviews you do, packed full of info for those of us who are just now learning about the world of shafts! Thanks!

Great and thorough review Lucas. Like you (until now for you) I have never had the opportunity to try any of the Yonex shaft offerings, but maybe this is something I need to take a look at. Thanks again for a great review buddy.

But I hit the L Series further. Flies in the face of conventional wisdom I guess. That M Series is wicked. Mid to low launching bullets. For me, that's not normal. I sure did enjoy it. Even the orange grows on you when you hit balls like that.

I'm deadly serious, these shafts rival some of the best stuff I tested.

But I hit the L Series further. Flies in the face of conventional wisdom I guess. That M Series is wicked. Mid to low launching bullets. For me, that's not normal. I sure did enjoy it. Even the orange grows on you when you hit balls like that.

That is a big statement coming from you. Excited to read this review.

That's saying something there! I am thinking the L series would be quite a nice fit for me.

Like the review, TC. I am pretty uninformed about shafts and pretty much rely on you for the info (even going so far as pm'ing you about shafts for the SuperFast I bought a few months ago).

That says a boatload too IMO.

Great stuff sir. I mean, the Yonex R&D department has got to be FOR REAL. I simply wish I could find them near me to try.

The orange has me mucho intrigued man, very much so.

Did you see the L series longer both on the course and on the Vector? With the M series you'd be driving a good 400 yards in Texas it sounds like!

Very informative and easy reading review, TC!

Another very solid and detailed review. Sounds like some high quality shafts with the performance and good looks!

GOod question Hawk. The M Series was definitely better for me on the golf course. Dispersion and distance seemed to be superior. For a "high launching" shaft though, that L Series is a sleeper. I mentioned this to Jman but these have some eerily similar characteristics to some Matrix shafts I've tested.

Dang, in depth is right! That was fantastic TC, really fantastic. Seems like these shafts are completely as advertised in terms of what your testing proved.

WOW, that was one thorough review, TC! Absolutely wonderful.

That is such an awesome review! Really intrigued to try one of these shafts.

Great review buddy!

I was a witness to some of these bullets. I would have to agree with TC that these shafts are the real deal.

LOL @ driving it 400 yards in Texas.

Lots of info there Lucas,good job explaining. I agree with the colors, I have a Yonex shaft in my hybrid and I love the deep color. Just one question, what about the shafts are ishikawaish? I'm not understanding....

Lots of info there Lucas,good job explaining. I agree with the colors, I have a Yonex shaft in my hybrid and I love the deep color. Just one question, what about the shafts are ishikawaish? I'm not understanding....

They're vibrant, colorful, youth inspiring, confident, and fun.

Good review TC. Well written. I enjoyed it a lot. The shafts seem really good and do what they're supposed to do. Yonex seems to know their stuff.

They're vibrant, colorful, youth inspiring, confident, and fun.
Copy that brother, I was thinking along the lines of him be a bit flashy....that's why I asked

Awesome review TC. Liked that you posted the numbers you got between the 2 shafts. I personally liked the first tee shot part. Fantastic result.

Really great review TC, I enjoyed reading through that.

Yonex really does seem to make a great product. All the way through the lines, all the feedback from demo days and testings have been overwhelmingly positive.

I really liked how you went into this testing without a lot of technical info, and just got swinging. No way I'd have expected you to come away impressed with a shaft touted as high launching and mid/high spin, but I guess that speaks to the effectiveness of the tech incorporated into these products - seems like just about anyone could game one of these shafts and be able to tell the quality.

Back