What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Seemore driver.

Kevin

Had 10 birds today lol. 31 on the front 9, choked hard on the back shooting 38 for a 69 total. No pars on the back...it was a wild ride.

Congrats! That SOUNDS like a wild ride. We need some details here...

I bought one from a fellow THPer. Should be here Thursday!!

Very cool. Ready to go low like Buck? Got the right tool for sure!

Good round Due!

I shot 81 today. It was on my home course so no biggy :beat-up:

Great job buddy. My front sucked big time getting there, lol. But, once the driver smoothed out I found some greens. Hope the ATV was hot for you today!

Good round Due!

NO BIGGY? Well I like the trend downward you got going there. Keep it moving down!

44 /48 92 two birds back to back first time ever.
To many 3 putts killed me.

Great round with the flat stick though.

I'm loving the SeeMore and definitely putting better, thanks to THP and SeeMore.

Nice round Freddie!

The SeeMore testing crew is on fire, 69, 72, 72....sheesh!

If I could do something about my driving as of late, I could get my scores down with you guys. lol

I need a Seemore driver.

Kevin

Me too!

NO BIGGY? Well I like the trend downward you got going there. Keep it moving down!

Thank ya good buddy! It's gonna get better I promise :golf2:... Major slump about to get turned in the right direction :blob:

MarcH! 10 birdies dude :clapp: I need to come out to Vegas and whup ya arse :alien:

March, 10 birdies? I really can't wait to meet you man, that's unreal. Well done buddy!

played in the saturday AM points game this morning at alocal public course where a bunch of my friends play, and shot 42/39. Surprised myself because I hacked away at a pre-round bucket and just couldnt get my tempo right. I don't think I hit a single straight shot on the range... Wasn't doing a whole lot better on the putting green. I was convinced it was gonna be a long, hot, miserable round. To top it off, the temperature was at 90deg. by 9:00am and the humidity was up, with no breeze. I managed to stretch a little more before we teed off and things began falling into place. I had 2 doubles all day, both due to duffed chip shots inside 25 yd. I hit 7 FIRs and a couple I didn't hit were in the 1st cut of rough. The better news was; hitting 11 GIRs..7 on the back 9 alone. The best was hitting the green in 2 on hole #14...have never done that befoe on this course. The irons were really working well today. Putting was so-so. 35 putts..three 3-putts..all of those were easy misses inside 3 feet. I managed to birdie 2 holes and left at least 3 others on the course.

My best round of the season so far, and it gives me hope of breaking 80 before the season is out.

Last edited:
Blew a couple of shots but still nice rd.
40-40 = 80

Sent from my DROID X2

Had 10 birds today lol. 31 on the front 9, choked hard on the back shooting 38 for a 69 total. No pars on the back...it was a wild ride.

Wow! That's one fun round. You've really been playing well since we played together in April. You're welcome. lol.

Kevin

Shot a 84 today. 41/43 with 33 putts. Felt worse than the score. Couldn't get my driver going but my irons made up for. Overall very happy for my first round at a new course.

Wow! That's one fun round. You've really been playing well since we played together in April. You're welcome. lol.

Kevin

I can't thank ya enough man. :act-up:

When Marc hits the ball, it sounds totally different than most folks. It's kind of like putting a can of WD40 in a microwave for 5 minutes. All you hear is a loud caboom when it explodes :bulgy-eyes:

I shot a 94 today and think I am on a good trend. Had a 3 par in a row streak going on.

Back tees, I rode again today:embarrassed: must be getting old, takes too long to recover from walking in this heat/humidity. Ball striking not as good as yesterday, putting 32 with no 3-jacks, two double bogies, two bogies, two birdies, 76 (39, 37)

Good round Due!

That is a biggy buddy, that is a hugh step back in the right direction, keep up the good work.

Duey 22 putts is insane, I can't ever remember playing with anyone who had a day like that much less having one myself. I did have one round of 26 this year and thought that was something, WTG buddy.

Back tees, I rode again today:embarrassed: must be getting old, takes too long to recover from walking in this heat/humidity. Ball striking not as good as yesterday, putting 32 with no 3-jacks, two double bogies, two bogies, two birdies, 76 (39, 37)

Lefty -- I would take your old arse as a partner any day of the week. When KellyBo and I move to a bit more north in Georgia, I want to get more playing time with ya!

Seriously, though, man. Way to go. I might come back next year to see you shoot 65 a couple times.

Kevin

Thank ya good buddy! It's gonna get better I promise :golf2:... Major slump about to get turned in the right direction :blob:

MarcH! 10 birdies dude :clapp: I need to come out to Vegas and whup ya arse :alien:

When Marc hits the ball, it sounds totally different than most folks. It's kind of like putting a can of WD40 in a microwave for 5 minutes. All you hear is a loud caboom when it explodes :bulgy-eyes:

Gray, I think you are taking on too much here my friend, I think Marc would stomp a mud hole in your butt if you were to come to Vegas and try to whoop anything. And that kaboom would be him whooping your butt!!! :act-up:

81 is a great round!!! Congrats on that!!!

Seriously, though, man. Way to go. I might come back next year to see you shoot 65 a couple times.

Kevin

Hey you can come here and watch me shoot a 65 too ya know... and I can get it done quicker than Marc cause it would only take me 12 or 13 holes to do it!! :alien:

43/42 Was hitting the ball very good today. did not putt too well. Had 2 doubles on the back.

Gray, I think you are taking on too much here my friend, I think Marc would stomp a mud hole in your butt if you were to come to Vegas and try to whoop anything. And that kaboom would be him whooping your butt!!! :act-up:

81 is a great round!!! Congrats on that!!!

Dam WR! Not a MUD HOLE bro :bulgy-eyes:

Very solid round, and welcome to my world, I don't walk nearly as often as I used to and really don't plan to even try to get back into it.

That is a biggy buddy, that is a hugh step back in the right direction, keep up the good work.

Duey 22 putts is insane, I can't ever remember playing with anyone who had a day like that much less having one myself. I did have one round of 26 this year and thought that was something, WTG buddy.

I'm with you DD. My best ever was 25 and I thought that was just crazy low, todays 22 seemed like rolling off a log. I had zero tap in putts, so can't blame the short game chipping and missing greens, just tough to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back