The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's fun for her, bro. I saw the softball stuff on The Facebook and figured there were other sports and activities going on, but I did love that one pic of them with their clubs. Well, hopefully they get to like it. But if they don't, that's cool too.

Kevin
Ally just got home from a week long camp, I just asked her if she wanted to play golf tomorrow and her eyes lit up and she said yes. So we'll go play 9 tomorrow and just have some fun together.

Gracie...wow dude. You have a little stud golfer on your hands there!

Have fun tomorrow, then buddy. She wants to be out there with you, which is awesome.

Had a couple bad events, but it's been mostly good. Big regional event this coming Thursday and Friday that will be a test.

Kevin

Thanks for not accepting my FB friend request Jake

In steel tip it was always double -in double-out for 301. Soft tip was just straight in and straight out. The worst handicap I ever had to give was 120 points, so I was playing 301 and he was playing 181. Thankfully I threw a 6 dart game.

In cricket I've seen 8 mark handicaps where basically the player gets to pick and choose where to put those marks before the game starts. So, they start with 2 marks in 20, 19, 18, and bullseyes.

Sandbagging was rampant and unchecked in the handicapped soft-tip leagues around here, so I only played one summer season and then went back to steel.

I prefer steel. And I always use a practice board at home so the doubles, triples and bulls are bigger if I play anywhere else.

We actually have a dart thread here. It's not very popular though. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?1431-Darts&highlight=darts

I'm pretty good at darts when I get inebriated.

What about Jarts?

Hey, it rained here. Several waves of T-Storms last night.

Kevin

What about Jarts?

Hey, it rained here. Several waves of T-Storms last night.

Kevin

Nice dude, we got a little here too if you watched any of the John Deere. Good news is my house closed so at this point I don't care if it ever rains again.

Nice dude, we got a little here too if you watched any of the John Deere. Good news is my house closed so at this point I don't care if it ever rains again.

The lack of rain has slowed the weed growth in my yard. I hate yard work. Congrats on getting that house sold so quickly. You getting out of Dodge, or staying put?

Kevin

The lack of rain has slowed the weed growth in my yard. I hate yard work. Congrats on getting that house sold so quickly. You getting out of Dodge, or staying put?

Kevin

I can't leave my grandmother. With the passing of my father I'm all she has. Plus in all honesty it's not really too awful bad around here. So we will be staying put.

So Erin's sister is getting married today. She's different. She wanted a simple wedding and for Erinand her mom to cook. She only requested green beans, corn on the cob, ham, and homemade biscuits..........for 150 people!

I spent all night stringing beans and shucking corn. Now I get to watch the kids all day until the wedding. Where I've been selected to be the photographer. Pretty awesome huh?

Same sister that you won't let borrow your van?

Same sister that you won't let borrow your van?

That's the one. She's different. Who the eff serves corn on the cob at a wedding?

That's the one. She's different. Who the eff serves corn on the cob at a wedding?

Southerners hehe
I bet this day will stack up as the greatest of your life.

So Erin's sister is getting married today. She's different. She wanted a simple wedding and for Erinand her mom to cook. She only requested green beans, corn on the cob, ham, and homemade biscuits..........for 150 people!

I spent all night stringing beans and shucking corn. Now I get to watch the kids all day until the wedding. Where I've been selected to be the photographer. Pretty awesome huh?
LOL, that does not sound fun at all. However the thought of 150 guests all eating corn on the cob is kinda funny.

80490031.png

I feel like eating some ham, corn and biscuits now.

Me too. Nothing better than a wedding picture with corn stuck in your teeth

I have shucked and cooked 175 ears of corn in our 20 sq ft kitchen. And I just found out that there will be NO booze at the reception.

I have shucked and cooked 175 ears of corn in our 20 sq ft kitchen. And I just found out that there will be NO booze at the reception.
Dude what? Well I guess you will be packing now.

Somebody better get the man a High Life STAT!!!

Woo woo woo back up a sec there big fello, what do you mean NO booze. What kind of wedding has no booze ???? :bulgy-eyes:

Dude what? Well I guess you will be packing now.

It's ridiculous. And Erin's pissing me off. Of course she's going over to her Mom's to "get ready". WHich really means "I'm getting the hell out of the house so I don't have to be around the kids all day".

Whatever, I'm ready for it to get here and be over. This simple wedding has stressed everyone out big time.

Woo woo woo back up a sec there big fello, what do you mean NO booze. What kind of wedding has no booze ???? :bulgy-eyes:

I'm with Kelly on this...WTT kind of reception is that????

This one. WHo knows man. My wedding will have plenty of beer and it will be byof (bring your own food). I'm not feeding a bunch of party animals.

It's ridiculous. And Erin's pissing me off. Of course she's going over to her Mom's to "get ready". WHich really means "I'm getting the hell out of the house so I don't have to be around the kids all day".

Whatever, I'm ready for it to get here and be over. This simple wedding has stressed everyone out big time.
Lame man, I hate weddings and women think they can do whatever they want when there is one. I think One-T should bring over a 12 pack and you guys should chill and shuck.
This one. WHo knows man. My wedding will have plenty of beer and it will be byof (bring your own food). I'm not feeding a bunch of party animals.
My wedding was in Kauai with nobody else there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back