GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed exactly the same but had a great tournament score this weekend that should help drop quite a bit for the next year!!!

Down from 9.8 to a 9.0

Happy to see it continue the downward trend. Small move from 13.5 to 13.3. I'll take it!

Down to a 12.2 from 14.4. All the practice is paying off. The 81 I posted in late June during my THP Live thread posting is what did the trick.

Down to a 12.2 from 14.4. All the practice is paying off. The 81 I posted in late June during my THP Live thread posting is what did the trick.

wow, 2 stoke jump, thats awesome,. keep up the great work!

14.8 to 14.6....little by little...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5.1 but I didn't play very often at all and just happened to post some really good scores.

Down to 1.6. Since the 1st I've two under-par rounds, so expect I'll be down to scratch by the 15th. Hopefully I'll stay there for the rest of the season.

No change because I have not played for over 3 weeks due to my balky hip joint.

Down a tick to 5.2.
Next revision should show some real improvement with the scores I have been turning in from this weekend. 76 - 70 (new personal best) - 75 - 76

Coming back down from the winter work. 12.9 and getting better. Need to get out more though. Not palying enough.

Extra work and SeeMore moved me from 13.2 to 12.0 this time.

Extra work and SeeMore moved me from 13.2 to 12.0 this time.

It's amazing how the Seemore has affected my handicap as well I'd easily be a few higher without it!!!

I went up slightly by one tenth...from 12.7 to 12.8 as of today

My first official SCGA handicap came in (the first that I've had since I was 15, I'm 23 now), 11.4!

Down another 1.1 strokes! 17.6 to 16.5

Went from 14.5 back out to 15. not to happy about it left a few comps behind me

July 15 Revision:
Scores posted 2012: 130
Index 3.3 (down .2)

July 15 Revision:
Scores posted 2012: 130
Index 3.3 (down .2)

That is a lot of rounds posted Lefty, you sir are my hero.

That is a lot of rounds posted Lefty, you sir are my hero.

Those are posted rounds, some I don't post practice rounds where I practice during the round, then there are the scrambles and stuff like that.

20-25 per month is about average for me since retirement. In 2011 I only posted 173 rounds because of knee problems and 6 weeks of no golf due to knee surgery. We have several retirees out at the club that get between 200 and 300 rounds per year. There are two guys that work and get over 200 rounds. They run out for 18 after work in the summer then play at least four rounds per weekend.

32-7 ---> 31.2

Moving in the right direction. Played some new courses which were a bit tough. Happy that it went down. Well, I guess when it is this high, down is really the only direction it can go! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9.8 to 9.2

13.5 lol. We'll see how long that lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back