The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people feel the need to call out every long hitter as a liar. There are some legitimate long hitters on this site. I've teed it up with a few of them and they hit it as far as they say they do. It's kind of funny that the longer guys are never calling out other people, its always the guys "who are average and ok with it".

Yeah calling out every long hitter as a liar would be wrong. There are indeed a lot of them out there.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I don't get why people feel the need to call out every long hitter as a liar. There are some legitimate long hitters on this site. I've teed it up with a few of them and they hit it as far as they say they do. It's kind of funny that the longer guys are never calling out other people, its always the guys "who are average and ok with it".

Some say I can put the ball out there a little bit and I have issues when someone tells me they can hit a 3i 265 yards or whatever ridiculousness was said.

Some say I can put the ball out there a little bit and I have issues when someone tells me they can hit a 3i 265 yards or whatever ridiculousness was said.

I am sure there are some on here who have lied about their distance, I still don't see the need to throw the "internet golfer" tag on ever long hitter.

I am sure there are some on here who have lied about their distance, I still don't see the need to throw the "internet golfer" tag on ever long hitter.

Oh I agree 100% bro.

On the same token though it seems that most people who talk about their distance the most really can't hit it that far.

Except JRod. For real. And the bells, and buggsy

Except JRod. For real. And the bells, and buggsy

I don't like talking about it though. Its embarassing hitting the ball this far and shooting 80's. Hopefully that is fixed though.

Yeah calling out every long hitter as a liar would be wrong. There are indeed a lot of them out there.

I don't call out anyone, all of you guys are long knockers to me. I played with a guy last week that was hitting his drives 270+ into a30 MPH wind and he is not the longest golfer I have played with.

Its beautiful out. This is what summer is supposed to feel like damnit.

Im going to long knock myself around the course this morning 220 yards at a time. BOOM

Im going to long knock myself around the course this morning 220 yards at a time. BOOM

I will be doing that this evening if the rain holds off. I may bomb some 240 yarders though just for fun.

I play with a guy who just started playing this year and hits a driver 300+ consistent as hell. Drives me nuts! He's like 6'4" and built like a tank, if he ever learns how to hit another club watch out, lol. (he's actually getting pretty solid all around already breaking 50's)

All thus talk of long ballers, I'm going to need my a game this morning but it'll be fun.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

First rule of long knocker club, you don't talk about long knocker club

Easy there Tiger, you'll be blowing it past me.

I don't like talking about it though. Its embarassing hitting the ball this far and shooting 80's. Hopefully that is fixed though.

I agree dude. People think distance makes the game easier. I'm not sure that's the case.

The forum is completely mod free right now.

Where the hell is Kmac????!!!! We need banter.

Yeah. It's also pretty slow without so many active members.

We should start some total chaos in a few threads and see what happens between rounds / tonight, whenever everyone is here.

We should start some total chaos in a few threads and see what happens between rounds / tonight, whenever everyone is here.

Lol. We could banter in the rant thread and rant in the banter thread! That would be crazy for sure.

Lol. We could banter in the rant thread and rant in the banter thread! That would be crazy for sure.

The same people having garage sales full of junk nobody wants every year. It's always my neighbors. They have the same stuff in there every year. Everyone who comes by always leaves empty handed. Give it up already!

The same people having garage sales full of junk nobody wants every year. It's always my neighbors. They have the same stuff in there every year. Everyone who comes by always leaves empty handed. Give it up already!

You should go over there and make them stupidly low offers. Like 4 pennies for something.

You should go over there and make them stupidly low offers. Like 4 pennies for something.

The only thing stopping me from doing that is that I'd have absolutely nothing to do with CD's from the 80s that nobody has heard of, dusty old clothes, and "As Seen on TV" kitchen appliances that don't work.

The only thing stopping me from doing that is that I'd have absolutely nothing to do with CD's from the 80s that nobody has heard of, dusty old clothes, and "As Seen on TV" kitchen appliances that don't work.

Hey...some "As Seen on TV" kitchen appliances are pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back