Thoughts from 64C: Morgan Cup After Hours (Possible NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, wait til you see the one where Kelly gets it.

One-t has like 7 more of these on his flip. We all have Kelly driving a truck and Setho walking in the rain and Tmex impersonating Jake.

I can't wait to see the rest of these TC.
Looking forward to getting together in Charlotte and have some more fun teeing it up with THPers.

Because we'd all been in front of cameras for days, and when we were it was under serious conditions. So when guys thought they were giving serious thoughts then interrupted with a glove slap to the grill, it was funny. We were also drinking so maybe it wasn't that funny.

No it was freaking hilarious!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Versace, we have a video of me making you speak in Bostonian.

I wanna see Tmex impersonating Jake!

I have to see which ones are up because I have a few as well.

I don't drink but I thought those were funny as all get out. It was obvious that the ones being Bridge slapped were not in on the joke as yet. Keep the vids coming folks.

I hadn't seen everyone else get bridge-slapped yet, this is great. I can't wait to see the look on my face when I got it, it was totally unexpected, lol. Great times!

Huh. Seems like you guys had a ton of fun. I'll be honest though, I don't see a ton of the humor in them. Must have been a you-had-to-be-there kind of thing. Kelly is funny though. The idea of Bridgeslapped could definitely be a commercial.

Dude...i will be honest back. This isnt the first negative comment in an mc thread from you...thats something i dont get

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

LOL, it's funny.

Is there also video of a certain person from the other side of the pond driving here in the US in someone's truck?

I went through mine last night and have a couple good ones. The language isn't so great thanks to a certain captain believe it or not.

Posted via tapatalk

Huh. Seems like you guys had a ton of fun. I'll be honest though, I don't see a ton of the humor in them. Must have been a you-had-to-be-there kind of thing. Kelly is funny though. The idea of Bridgeslapped could definitely be a commercial.

I was thinking they said b*tch slapped the entire time which had me laughing my arse off. It didn't hit me until way later in the thread, that it was a Bridgestone glove that they were referring to. It was like a huh :bulgy-eyes:, ohhhhhhhhhh yea type of moment.

I got BridgeSlapped and it took me a second to realize what was going on. I have never been slapped by a pregnant girl before. It was awesome!

No it was freaking hilarious!

The next time that ghsace and I get together to play golf up here, I'm calling him Versace the entire round.

The funny thing about it is that when the "interviews" happened, we all thought it was so serious, and then we got slapped in the face by a freaking golf glove. It was totally unexpected, and was what even worse is that EVERYONE else was in on the joke.

These are truly classics, I can't wait to see the rest of the behind the scenes action!!!

I want to see our Irish friend getting slapped, it almost got ugly in there.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Mike, I think the best one was Dean goin New York on Jake.
I thought that it was going to get violent then all was good.

I did kinda think Dean was going to die for a minute. It looked like everyone was having a ball though haha

64C had me in stitches every night....man i miss that place.
TMex impersonating Jake is perfect! "Hey Luke! We need to grab some garbage sacks!" hahahahaha

TMex also does a pretty good One-T...

We almost bribed tnolan to stay at 64C.

All these videos are priceless! This is what make the MC more than just a golfing experience!

We almost bribed tnolan to stay at 64C.

lol and got it on video.
i wish i could've stayed there all week hawkster. the wife would've Bridge-slapped errrrrbody!
dammit we missed out on a great night!

lol and got it on video.
i wish i could've stayed there all week hawkster. the wife would've Bridge-slapped errrrrbody!
dammit we missed out on a great night!

Completely understandable! You are correct on the video. The best part was when we knew you were really getting close to breaking and somebody inquired what she thought about it and you were like, "No! Don't ask her!"

the BridgeSlap on Tina might be one of the best. His reaction was AWESOME!

Dude - I was trying to slow down and speak clearly for everyone haha - we already had to battle to understand kelly!

Dude - I was trying to slow down and speak clearly for everyone haha - we already had to battle to understand kelly!

the best part is people stopped trying to say your name and just went with Visace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back