2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly's coming back? Awesome.

Can I ask any of the volunteers a question? What did it cost you guys to get down there and help out for the weekend. If I can do it for a fair amount cheaper than the Outing, then that may be something that happens next year if I play my cards right.

Trout Bum is handsome.

this is all I could think of...this actor but I couldnt think of his name .....[h=1]Jonathan Loughran[/h]

Can I ask any of the volunteers a question? What did it cost you guys to get down there and help out for the weekend. If I can do it for a fair amount cheaper than the Outing, then that may be something that happens next year if I play my cards right.

We let Grant stay on our couch for nothing. And our fridge was always well stocked.

It all depends on travel. I flew so obviously for me it wasn't cheap, but it all depends in where you stay and how you travel.

Well I'll be driving because I just can't swing the cost of flights. Cheap lodging would be good, and if I can find that it sounds like it may be doable for me.

Kelly, that's so awesome you guys are coming back. Makes me think I have no excuse not to be there in one way or another. MC 3.0 will be right after I graduate and hopefully start a real job so its going to be interesting but I'm going to do everything possible to be there somehow.

You guys rock.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

The lodging was cheap at True Blue. $160 for four nights is dirt cheap. If you don't drink like a fish it knocks the cost down as well.

The lodging was cheap at True Blue. $160 for four nights is dirt cheap. If you don't drink like a fish it knocks the cost down as well.

I don't. That would be awesome. If someone else from up here is going as well I could carpool and with some spending money I could probably do that trip for around $400.

Well boys and girl after having a chat with Regina and seeing would we be financially able to do TMC 3.0.

We will be coming back for The Morgan Cup 3.0

Glad to hear this. I hope your whole team will comeback. It will be a tough team to beat for sure.

It is a pretty good deal if you can figure everything out. I didn't enter because I couldn't make money work but this year I am going to throw my name in the hat because I can make money work.. Even if it isn't the best fiscal decision ;)

We let Grant stay on our couch for nothing. And our fridge was always well stocked.
I was just gonna say this

Awesome that you're coming back next year Kelly. Will be a treat to meet you!

Well boys and girl after having a chat with Regina and seeing would we be financially able to do TMC 3.0.

welp, that's all i needed to hear! if this wicked mother effer is in, then i can't pass up the chance. count me in.

and how do you top your first visit to the states? repeat victory, that's how.

Looking forward to hearing all the upcoming details. It sounds like it's going to be tough to beat the 2012 MC.

Looking forward to hearing all the upcoming details. It sounds like it's going to be tough to beat the 2012 MC.

We hear that a lot, but work our hardest to one up the previous year in each thing we do. Based on our preliminary thoughts, I think that 2013 will be another wonderful event.

That is phenomenal bro!

We hear that a lot, but work our hardest to one up the previous year in each thing we do. Based on our preliminary thoughts, I think that 2013 will be another wonderful event.

As hard as it is to believe. I have no doubts that the next MC will be bigger and better. That just seems to be the way THP does things around here.

Great to hear that Morgan Cup will be back in '13! I hope that I can make it as a staffer, but no matter what happens, I will fully support MC 3.0 in every media that I am a part of, on the forum, and just out and about in the golfing world. I'm looking forward to all the details and how you will make this event better than the last. I'm seeing how you are making The Outing better than the last, and I can only begin to imagine how you are going to make MC 3.0 better.

And reading just how much this event means to everyone who was there, no matter if they was a volunteer, a Staffer, or an OEM goes to show how important it is to everyone.

Awesome news David, hope that I can see you and Regina again next year!

I've been following you guys through all this and it is truly awesome how you guys have all bonded as teamates, rivals and just soaking up the entire experience. I posted awhile back about my thoughts on MC and i couldn't have been anymore wrong. Congrats again to team hackers and to everyone who participated, i can only hope next year when i put in my entry i get to share the experience with such great people...with some golf thrown in.

Cheers
-Paul G

I have loved reading about this event and seeing the videos! Truly an incredible experience. I am so excited that this will be back next year. I can't wait to see who the sponsors will be and who all will be involved!

You have me intrigued!

Just saw this... That is wonderful Kelly! So happy you'll,be able to come back and "defend the title".

You know, you could just have a THP wedding... There's gotta be a member of the MC 3.0 course that's a preacher. Everyone can wear their finest OEM duds and we can throw golf balls instead of rice... Hmm, no. Not golf balls. Whiffle balls! That's it!

Throw THP tees. Gotta keep the brand in the mix.

Just saw this... That is wonderful Kelly! So happy you'll,be able to come back and "defend the title".

You know, you could just have a THP wedding... There's gotta be a member of the MC 3.0 course that's a preacher. Everyone can wear their finest OEM duds and we can throw golf balls instead of rice... Hmm, no. Not golf balls. Whiffle balls! That's it!

I know it will come out in due time, but I would be lying if I said that I have not been sitting here wondering what OEM's are involved next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back