2012 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational [SPOILERS]

I know, I know. Every time I pick the guy, he bombs. There is no contest going on (that I know of), so I gave myself the green light to take him.

Seems Scott had a 4 putt today. Pretty sure you'll be getting a nasty email from his agent later. On another note, I see Dufner is being Dufner...

Seems Scott had a 4 putt today. Pretty sure you'll be getting a nasty email from his agent later. On another note, I see Dufner is being Dufner...

I had one yesterday myself. Adam and I are in cahoots.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Someone needs to make a PGA Channel or something that will cover the tourneys starting in the morning. I hate not being able to watch until 2.

really kuchar? 3 over on the back 9? wth man

Someone needs to make a PGA Channel or something that will cover the tourneys starting in the morning. I hate not being able to watch until 2.

It's amazing to me that The Golf Channel doesn't have earlier coverage of PGA events. Apparently, Big Break re-runs and infomercials are a better sell than live PGA golf.

And Fowler triples 18. Yippie.

Luke and Bubba are both playing well. TW on the tee now.

Tiger tiger woods y'all

Well, Tiger just hit driver, 8 iron into a 526 yard par 5. Solid effort. Just 338 off the tee. SMH.

Anyone getting low on Tiger starts? (Fantasy Golf)

I think I have like 3 or 4 starts left and likely should have used him in this one, but decided to save a few for a rainy day.

Sergio with an interesting grip on the putter.

Anyone getting low on Tiger starts? (Fantasy Golf)

I think I have like 3 or 4 starts left and likely should have used him in this one, but decided to save a few for a rainy day.

Think I have 3 left after this week. I think we only have like what, 7 tourneys left after this one?

Think I have 3 left after this week. I think we only have like what, 7 tourneys left after this one?

Sounds about right. Kicking myself for not taking him now the way he's dominated here.

TW looks great today. I foresee a win by him, he trashes this course

Sounds about right. Kicking myself for not taking him now the way he's dominated here.

Whether I wanted to or not, I had to. This late in the game if you don't and everyone else does - and he plays well - you lose a ton in the standings.

TW looks great today. I foresee a win by him, he trashes this course

Yep, except for the putting.

Look at (waggle) Dufner out (waggle) there, tearing it (waggle) up.

Tiger been hitting driver? Following along on shot tracker and it seems so but hard to see.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Tiger been hitting driver? Following along on shot tracker and it seems so but hard to see.

Yes, and hitting it quite well.

He hasn't hit a ton of fairways with it, but he's long enough to have short iron approaches.

He hasn't hit a ton of fairways with it, but he's long enough to have short iron approaches.

I think your swing overhaul should be the Foley swing, seems to be working well for Tiger. :alien:

Per Shotlink, Nicolas Colsaerts just hit his drive 420 yards on #16.

I think your swing overhaul should be the Foley swing, seems to be working well for Tiger. :alien:

That's why I love you dude, you're smart! lol..

Per Shotlink, Nicolas Colsaerts just hit his drive 420 yards on #16.

I think that hole has the big downslope if you carry a bunker.

Back