2012 Morgan Cup 1st Tee Intros

Aargh these photos aren't showing up in Tapatalk! Honestly I would play Caledonia everyday if I could, it is just gorgeous.

--
Tapatalk2

I'd love to play Caledonia again. What a great course. My only regret is never trying to hit that shot on 18. We got rained out after 15 on Weds, and for the match the sun didn't allow it.

Yea. I wanted to play 18 too.

I cannot stop watching these. Anybody who says they are not nervous at all during this tee shot is crazy.

I am not sure I breathed from the time GG started the intro until the time the ball hit the ground...LOL

next thing I know everybody is clapping and saying good shot....oh crap I can breathe again

I'd love to play Caledonia again. What a great course. My only regret is never trying to hit that shot on 18. We got rained out after 15 on Weds, and for the match the sun didn't allow it.

OneT and I played it from the back in the dark. I was guessing my yardage into the green based on where I was from the day prior. All I was thinking was don't hit the clubhouse, don't hit the clubhouse!

--
Tapatalk2

Wow beautiful pics!

Man these videos never get old. It makes me look forward to the coverage next week though, this is just a small taste of everything that was shot through the weekend.

Wanted to bump this for people that might have missed it, since it was being discussed in the 2013 thread.

Poor Seth. Man that was fun.

Great bump, I think a lot of people are going to enjoy seeing these again, and it can give the rookies a taste of what to expect!

Sweet sweet bump. My favorite is still Kevin from Dell hahahahahaha

Great bump. This made my day.

Oh the variety of swings! Thanks for the bump!!

I can only imagine.....

That's a polite way of saying it. "variety"

There were no bad swings, a couple of interesting ones, a couple of "I wouldn't try that, but if it works, why not?" swings and a lot of nice looking swings :D

And funny introductions!

Those intros were classic. Can't wait till this is the new crop.

I love how Callaway managed to get me skin color shorts. Thanks Callaway!!!!!

Watching that has gotten me even more excited

Totally! You could feel the bunch of players, the atmosphere...awesome.

I was so freaking nervous on that first tee box. MC Rookies just you wait and see... Man watching that again brought back a bunch of memories.

Wanted to bump this for people that might have missed it, since it was being discussed in the 2013 thread.

It is truly amazing to watch again. It was one of those things that made me even more amped up to apply!

Back