The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking at flights to all of them...depending on my schedule I WILL make one of them...just not sure which one yet.

I hope St. Louis is in the running!

The bag of M&M's from the vending mahine appear to be old and taste like flavored CHALK

Delete.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Rhyno has fixed my power brick problems! He sent me a power brick for free! Serious props bro! You rock.

posting from my S3. please excuse my spelling mistakles.

I can't hit anything but hooks with a driver or fairway now and I have no clue what happened to cause this. It turned my rounds into nothing but grinds, I'm exhausted now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't hit anything but hooks with a driver or fairway now and I have no clue what happened to cause this. It turned my rounds into nothing but grinds, I'm exhausted now.

Sorry to hear that man, perhaps a quick video of the swing would be the right cure. Sometimes its something so obvious but you don't know until you see it.

You can come to Des Moines if you leave your putter at home.

I vote Des Moines with the other Texans! Help us rep man (with putter).

Have some drinks....sleep on it.....and do it again tomorrow or the next day. Nothing better than getting right back out there and trying to fix it. It may just be a fluke.

Maybe take a break dude. You've been playing a lot. Are you using too much shoulder and not enough lower body?

I hate when I lose something important and I'm getting nonstop yelled at by my mom and as I storm off to my room I find it in the most obvious spot that I conveniently forgot to look in before.

I hate when I lose something important and I'm getting nonstop yelled at by my mom and as I storm off to my room I find it in the most obvious spot that I conveniently forgot to look in before.
Did she ground you this time?

Maybe take a break dude. You've been playing a lot. Are you using too much shoulder and not enough lower body?

I'm in mental meltdown mode dude. There is absolutely nothing "comfortable" about my swing with the woods. I might be all shoulders, that's a great point/question.

Just want the shafts I ordered :banghead:

I'm in mental meltdown mode dude. There is absolutely nothing "comfortable" about my swing with the woods. I might be all shoulders, that's a great point/question.

The one cure that fixes all of it (when its mental) is a round with THPers.

The one cure that fixes all of it (when its mental) is a round with THPers.

I wish there were more close, or that I could just hop on a plane for NC/SC!

Golf with THPers does makes things better.

I wish there were more close, or that I could just hop on a plane for NC/SC!

Absolutely. Des Moines is calling your name...

Absolutely. Des Moines is calling your name...

I know it is! I might break down and just drive the damn thing at this point.

I went 80/75 and hit maybe 4-5 fairways all day with the driver and 3wood...and that's counting two high short fly balls. I always recovered, but my putting paid for my mental drain.

Jman are we gonna see you for DFW golf on Saturday or the weekend in Oct.?

Jman are we gonna see you for DFW golf on Saturday or the weekend in Oct.?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it in October, only if my wife isn't working nights that rotation though. I need to get cracking and check her damn schedule. Thats such an easy 5 1/2 hour drive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back