The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying isn't it? I understand why its there but I wish it would go away after you make a few thousand post.

--
Tapatalk2

Im pretty sure I would pay top dollar to not have the "post shot clock" in between my posts.

Do you know how much brilliance is lost b/c of that thing. I give up on a lot of posts.

Annoying isn't it? I understand why its there but I wish it would go away after you make a few thousand post.

--
Tapatalk2
Maybe it can be my 20k post gift? Haha!

Do you know how much brilliance is lost b/c of that thing. I give up on a lot of posts.
I usually just leave the tab open and come back to it later. Then it looks like I am chunkyresponding though.

It isn't as bad on Tapatalk but for instance today during the MC viewing it was killer at times.

--
Tapatalk2

It isn't as bad on Tapatalk but for instance today during the MC viewing it was killer at times.

--
Tapatalk2

It got me several times. I kept getting annoyed with it.

Can it be dropped to like 20 s?

I agree with dropping the post timer after a certain # of posts. It got me a ton today during MC coverage. I quit on a few posts.

I wonder if ANNIHILATOR (say it like SHARKWRESTLER) can change it somehow?

I'm going to bed. Gotta get up early again.

Unfortunately dudes, it's there for a reason. Sucks for a bit of us, but in the grand scheme of things it makes sense.

Stupid spammers.

I'm going to bed. Gotta get up early again.

Frank there is a thread for this type post. Hahaha, good luck tomorrow with orientation part deux dude

--
Tapatalk2

Curious as to why my wife can bee seen as active in the banter forum.....spying much?

Curious as to why my wife can bee seen as active in the banter forum.....spying much?

She's watching you!

Im pretty sure I would pay top dollar to not have the "post shot clock" in between my posts.

I have no idea what you all are talking aboot.

She's watching you!

Always!

She's actually asleep now since she is on Labor and Delivery all day tomorrow, so its strange to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back