The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried dude it didn't work.

Their wedding present was a house in Cohasset and matching Land Rovers

i don't often say i think im ready to get married but this might help sway me towards tying the knot.

The conversation stops dead in its tracks. Its hilarious.

well it evident you are just not an interesting guy

I bet if you walked onto public courses and went looking for golf balls everyone would pay attention to you lol

well it evident you are just not an interesting guy

I bet if you walked onto public courses and went looking for golf balls everyone would pay attention to you lol

Hahah it would appear that way. I feel like I am talking to myself sometimes..haha At least you find me interesting enough to respond to.

Hahah it would appear that way. I feel like I am talking to myself sometimes..haha At least you find me interesting enough to respond to.

thats only because Mike usually talks to himself so when anyone else responds he feels special! lol

not really, Im just bored

I left home at 16... Stayed with a family I babysat for til I finished high school, then I went off to college. Self supporting since 1st day of college... Ah, the ice age :)

My hats off to you spazz! That is impressive. I am drowning in student loans, but working full time and going to school full time to get my masters and hopefully be able to pay these things off

No offense to anybody here, but there are some HUGE things going on on THP right now. Posts get missed. Could I not ask the same about some not tuning in or paying attention to the Morgan Cup coverage and the amazing things that some of the forum members did that is being broadcasted?

Posts get missed sometimes, but I truly find ranting that people skip over posts kind of ridiculous. It happens and one can either ask the question again if they had a question or continue with the flow of the conversation that takes shape in that thread.

My rant is that I can't watch the MC coverage on a flat screen like Jersey Nate.

No offense to anybody here, but there are some HUGE things going on on THP right now. Posts get missed. Could I not ask the same about some not tuning in or paying attention to the Morgan Cup coverage and the amazing things that some of the forum members did that is being broadcasted?

Posts get missed sometimes, but I truly find ranting that people skip over posts kind of ridiculous. It happens and one can either ask the question again if they had a question or continue with the flow of the conversation that takes shape in that thread.

I cant tune in to the Morgan Cup coverage because ustream is blocked here at work. Doesnt make much sense to go in and talk about something I cant watch right? I would have absolutely put money that you would chime in here by the way. I dont take offense nor do I care if you hate my guts. It is what it is.

My rant is that I can't watch the MC coverage on a flat screen like Jersey Nate.

yeah thats definitely rant/envy worthy

Has anyone ever seen the movie The Cooler? Thats me when I post something in a thread. The conversation either stops completely or changes to something else entirely...haha Its quite amusing.
Great movie! It happens to everyone from time to time.

I cant tune in to the Morgan Cup coverage because ustream is blocked here at work. Doesnt make much sense to go in and talk about something I cant watch right? I would have absolutely put money that you would chime in here by the way. I dont take offense nor do I care if you hate my guts. It is what it is.

Im glad you would bet money on me chiming in about someone complaining on a forum I spend 18 hours a day moderating. There is so much going on on the forum between Tour Van Events, MC announcements, streaming coverage, that making a post complaining that your post got passed over just sounds like a slap in the face to those that are working so hard to make these things possible.

And FWIW, I didnt even see your post in this thread, but based on the 7 PMs I received about it, others seem to agree.

Dude You'll be finished with your first year at College and your folks will still be dictating what you can and can't do?

Yeah I suppose you're right. I'd better start walking now if I want to make it on time. Or practice being a car thief. Hehe.

Has anyone ever seen the movie The Cooler? Thats me when I post something in a thread. The conversation either stops completely or changes to something else entirely...haha Its quite amusing.
Maybe nobody has seen the movie

edit: apparently blind luck has seen it.

Im glad you would bet money on me chiming in about someone complaining on a forum I spend 18 hours a day moderating. There is so much going on on the forum between Tour Van Events, MC announcements, streaming coverage, that making a post complaining that your post got passed over just sounds like a slap in the face to those that are working so hard to make these things possible.

And FWIW, I didnt even see your post in this thread, but based on the 7 PMs I received about it, others seem to agree.

Wow 7 pms? I wonder who those came from? Hahaha. You guys crack me up. I can fully appreciate you have a hard job to do JB. Thats fine. And I know things are busy around here. I fail to see how its a slap in the face to you or GG if I feel like my posts are CONSTANTLY getting ignored by the "elite" few around here. Its not just me, trust me. Alot of people feel that way. Its fine though. I wont mention it again.

Reactions: JB
This old building must be covered in lead paint or something. Mobile Internet is spotty at best

I want a High Life while I watch the MC coverage, but work would frown on that.

Maybe nobody has seen the movie

edit: apparently blind luck has seen it.

You should watch it. Its a good movie.

I love my Mac mini set up to the flat screen. So easy to set up.

Tapping from my S3

Wow 7 pms? I wonder who those came from? Hahaha. You guys crack me up. I can fully appreciate you have a hard job to do JB. Thats fine. And I know things are busy around here. I fail to see how its a slap in the face to you or GG if I feel like my posts are CONSTANTLY getting ignored by the "elite" few around here. Its not just me, trust me. Alot of people feel that way. Its fine though. I wont mention it again.

This is a ridiculous post!
Time to move on.

I love my Mac mini set up to the flat screen. So easy to set up.

Tapping from my S3

I have my iMac running to my 40 inch screen. Its awesome during football season so I can watch my Falcons games.

This old building must be covered in lead paint or something. Mobile Internet is spotty at best

It's probably the Chinese drywall

This is a little surprising and I hate to see it. I am going to assume I have an idea of who you are speaking of when referencing that, and I can tell you I have seen you in many conversations with these people you speak of. I hate seeing that on this forum though. Then it lumps THP in with other forums and thats just not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back