Final Round Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

Hmm no worky for me for some reason.

I downloaded the UStream app to see if I can get any on my phone with the little bit of service I have. Just search Hackers Paradise and I'm assume it comes up?

I downloaded the UStream app to see if I can get any on my phone with the little bit of service I have. Just search Hackers Paradise and I'm assume it comes up?

Yup, I just searched 'thehackersparadise' and it came up. Right now it's just streaming a black box because the real coverage doesn't go live until 1pm EST. So at 1 you might want to hit refresh.

Oh duh its not 1PM yet haha

Yup, I just searched 'thehackersparadise' and it came up. Right now it's just streaming a black box because the real coverage doesn't go live until 1pm EST. So at 1 you might want to hit refresh.

Boom! Exactly what I see! Thanks Morgan!!

Let's get this final round going! Good stuff!

#bouncebackability MO FO's

I've got the quesadilla and beverages ready to watch this go down!!

Hackers in dead last by 3 points......did Chunky give a Ben Crenshaw "I've got a good feeling about this" speech Sat. night?

Hackers in dead last by 3 points......did Chunky give a Ben Crenshaw "I've got a good feeling about this" speech Sat. night?

Ummm...nope. ha

Looks like I might be able to watch on my phone, but won't be able to be on here at the same time so have fun guys! I'm headed off to catch as much as I can, can't wait!

woohoo...on air!

It's go time!

Here we go!

we're live. Hi Morgan!

This is going to be a fun couple of hours!

how fitting that it starts with an interview with GG

2/3 Captain's Match

God it's bright on the first tee at True Blue in the morning.

Chunky is a high roller

I hope you guys enjoy today as much as I will.

and a $1000..haha

Tried cutting the corner!

Back