The pics should be working now. Please let me know if they aren't and I will try to figure out what is going on.

Was there any doubt?

KMac hooking the Ole' fella up with a 910 adapter! Well played, KMac!

Kmac is the dude...good stuff here. I love the family vibe that floats around THP, one of the many great things about this place.

Kmac is the man! He's kinda a big deal. Prob has 15 adapters at his house. Lol

Thanks

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I wanted to say thank you to JB, MCook77, War Eagle just to name a few for helping with some things in the short while I have been here. These guys are class acts and I only hope that I can garner some friendships like those I am reading about on the forum. Thanks again!

My pleasure Robert! I love seeing new members join and jump into all aspects of the forum feet first.

Just wait until you meet some fellow THP'ers, the addiction only grows! :D

Not a problem buddy! Glad you are here on THP!

That is what THP is all about.. People helping other people. That and everyone picking on Cookie. hehehe

THP is so friendly a Thanks thread is always welcome and an enjoyment to read. Dont know what you boys did but good job :thumb:

NIce to find friends when you need them. BTW I graduated high school in Fayetteville. You aren't that far off I think.

DB....you are right! We are about hour away!! Go there often!

This place is pretty much awesome. I'm glad you are enjoying your stay and you mentioned some pretty awesome members.

Great to hear about fellow THP'ers helping each other out like this. Makes this a great place to be a part of.

Thanks DawgDaddy and GolfDawg!

Thanks DawgDaddy and GolfDawg!

I know I mentioned this already but these guys deserve a thread too. For those of you that don't know, I was able to make it to the NC Tour Van stop this weekend, and it is all because of these two guys. Randy (DawgDaddy) was nice enough to come out of his way to pick me up on his way there just so I could make it to the event. And Matt (GolfDawg) let us both stay with him on Friday and Saturday nights.

I normally would not have been able to make it and meet all of the THPers I did and play some fun golf. So for that I want to say to both of you that I cannot thank you enough for your kindness this weekend. I would really like to tee it up with both of you in the future!

this is what makes THP so great! nice work fellas! It sounds like everyone had a BLAST at the Tour stop really looking forward to AC!

It was a pleasure to get to meet you f2f Charlie, the one to thank is Matt, he was a host extraordinaire. I was glad to have you as my riding partner this weekend, the good thing is you know we will get together to tee it up again while you are here in the sunny south.

What an awesome place , with some awesome THP'ers !

Thanks Dam for sharing and Great job guys for helping out! This is what makes THP so great. If work didn't get in the way I would be road tripping to the ATL tour stop with canadan and mikedean441. Might still be in the mix though....

Seriously. Tappin'.

Great to hear about this, but no surprise at all. It's what THP is all about, what sets us apart and makes this place great.

Anyone who has even a remote chance to make it to one of these has to try, especially if you haven't been before. It was incredible.

I have met and had the pleasure of teeing it up with DawgDaddy and he is the salt of the earth and the epitome of a friend made first here on THP and then in person. I haven't yet met GolfDawg but hope to soon, either at the Atlanta Tour Van stop or the Outing in Orlando next spring.

Glad you got to go Dam, seems like a great time. I am pumped for Des Moines

WTG DD and GD you guys rock

It must be something about them Dawgs :bulgy-eyes:! I know old Randy is a friend for life and he would do anything to make someone's day. Great job buddy :clapp:. Now I have not met GolfDawg but he sounds like he is cut from the same mold as my friend DD. I look forward to playing some golf with ya one day GD! Great job guys and something that just goes hand in hand with THP'ers helping each other out. Great stuff!!!

Back