The Smooth Challenge - Coming to THP

I am ready for some smooth these days :thumb:. This should be interesting to say the least :D

What a great contest/idea! Looking forward to hearing how this goes for those that attend the Tour Van stops!

Awesome. Can’t wait to give this a shot and see what others think.

This is awesome. I can't wait to test some shafts out in Charlotte.

Tapatalkin

This is awesome! The initial question is answered, but now so many more have popped in my head hehe

Sounds pretty neat, can't wait to see how this all lays out.

Ooooooh, I like it. I don't think I've ever swung a kbs shaft. But some people I know with KBS shafts definitely all say one thing. "It just feels smooth to swing."

Looking forward to trying this out.

~Rock

Sounds cool. I truely have no idea about shafts. I end up usually hitting the stock shaft in everything.

This should be so much fun, both for the participants and everyone following along in the thread.

sweet, I cant wait for this!!! Hitting different iron shafts is on my list.

This should be great. I'm not satisfied with my TM 2.0s with the PX flighted shafts . I don't know if it's the head or the shafts (probably just me, though!). So, I'm really looking forward to this "smooth" test with different clubs and shafts!

Awesome, can't wait to give my thoughts on "feel".

It depends on how my game is at the DM stop, but my guess is my feel will be off as always!!!

This is something that will be really cool to experience. I’m already super excited for the Des Moines stop the way it is. Great stuff THP!

Hmmmm. This sounds really cool! But, I'm pondering whether I should ignore the review thread until after the Atlanta visit so as not to be swayed by everyone else's reactions. Oh, pffft! These are KBS shafts. I already know how the majority will react. It's only important how I feel when I swing them.

The Smooth Challenge sounds really exciting! I think it could also be inherently dangerous (in terms of turning some of us into shaft junkies like TC)

Very cool concept, going to try to make the St. Louis stop but since it's a day after my birthday and on my daughters birthday we might have stuff going on.

I took the smooth challange and boy was I glad I made the switch. This should be great for everyone that attends.

Wish this could make it over the border someday. This is exactly the sort of in-hand reviewing I'd love to see in person. Looking forward to the findings.

I can't wait to take the smooth challenge in Des Moines. Should be eye opening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This wasn’t quite what I expected when this was brought up originally! Can’t wait for Des Moines to take part in this.

I hope I can somehow make it to Atlanta on Saturday so I can take part in this. It would be very cool.

Pretty cool. I'm down for the get down in St. Louis.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

This will be cool and informative to try.
See you at the next stop in NC.

Looking forward to trying the different shafts!

Back