What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great round today Luke. I can't wait to beat you in a couple weeks.

John Deere Tap'n

I'll be waiting for you slick. I'll starve you out there :)

Didn't have much time to sneak golf in today so I went and played the executive nine hole course, par 29. Best round ever on this course got around in 32! Hit a ton of greens and made putts when I needed too, not typically my style but I will take it.

I'll be waiting for you slick. I'll starve you out there :)

Hahaha. I've put myself through vigorous starving routines lately to better my golf.

John Deere Tap'n

83 yesterday which is a shocker for how bad I was hitting the ball, had the hook with everything from driver to 9iron but my wedge and putting saved me. It was one heck of a scrambling day.

Went out in 37 and came home in 35 for a 72. Played really well on the front 9 even though I had two bogeys. Both of which were results of flying the green and short siding myself. Decent shots just didn't gauge the wind well. It happens. Had a nasty double on #15 and was only 107 yards out after my tee shot. Hit a shank that Tmex and Kmac would approve of which resulted in dropping 3, hitting 4. Recovered well by birdie'ing the next hole and 18 to shoot 1 under on the back.

Had the i20's in the bag today and while I hit 13/18 GIR's, I kind of missed the 588's. My grips can't get here fast enough.
Great round buddy!

Hahaha. I've put myself through vigorous starving routines lately to better my golf.

John Deere Tap'n

Hopefully we can tee it up together and lace balls bro. I might even swap that shaft of yours into my driver. Let you take a swing with some 'prototype' goodness!

82 yesterday. Hit my irons and driver about the best I have all year. Just could not get the speed of the greens down. Hit a few loose shots that cost me also.

Luuuuuuuuuuke! Nice round buddy!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

82 yesterday. Hit my irons and driver about the best I have all year. Just could not get the speed of the greens down. Hit a few loose shots that cost me also.

Great stuff man. That's got to be a great feeling!

Dang TC that's a great round.

Great rounds TC and Butter's!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Great stuff man. That's got to be a great feeling!

Loving the Amp driver so far. I think I found a driver that finally fits my swing and gives me a good launch angle.

Loving the Amp driver so far. I think I found a driver that finally fits my swing and gives me a good launch angle.

Awesome dude. Sometimes I feel like getting of the tee is key to good rounds. Glad you found that man!!!!!

Went out in 37 and came home in 35 for a 72. Played really well on the front 9 even though I had two bogeys. Both of which were results of flying the green and short siding myself. Decent shots just didn't gauge the wind well. It happens. Had a nasty double on #15 and was only 107 yards out after my tee shot. Hit a shank that Tmex and Kmac would approve of which resulted in dropping 3, hitting 4. Recovered well by birdie'ing the next hole and 18 to shoot 1 under on the back.

Had the i20's in the bag today and while I hit 13/18 GIR's, I kind of missed the 588's. My grips can't get here fast enough.

Nice round dude!

75 today. Had 4 birdies. Most I've ever had in a round. Thought I was all over but added up to 75 when all said and done.

Hole123456789Total
Par43544543436
icoInformation.gif

Score

icoInformation.gif

# Putts
icoInformation.gif

Hit Fairway
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
icoInformation.gif

Hit Green in Reg.
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
icoChecked.gif
Yardage3001365414464155333971403013209

Boy, I couldn't control my backspin today. Spun off 3 greens and that 3 putt on #7 irked me. Hit a little downhill putt too far past the hole and missed the comeback. Then I didn't trust my initial club selection on #9. Should have hit the hybrid! Oh well, can't win 'em all.

41 in league tonight... non-existent short game and driver/3w... good thing for a lesson tomorrow!

On the other hand, one of the guys in my league played 18 and shot 66. Birdies on 6/7/8/9/11 with an eagle on 10. I'm going to do that soon too!

A 92. 6 pars and two different 9s! Wtf. A few balls OB and my irons just weren't crisp. I had 2 effing 3 putts today too. Not good.

I shot an 84 Sat and an 86 on Sunday. Poor iron play but I had 7 and 8 one putts respectively.

Nate with a JayZ round 40/40
Trout thought you fixed that putter
TC back to even pat rounds, nice

Shot a 42 on 9 holes not bad but nothing stood out 3 pars 6 bogeys.

Never played this course before, so quite ok, but the triple bogey on the fifth keeps bugging me...

screenshot20120814at112.png

Nate with a JayZ round 40/40
Trout thought you fixed that putter
TC back to even pat rounds, nice

Nah man, still have the yips lol.

went out of town last weekend for my nephews bday
played prince william gc on sat and shot 104
played twin lakes gc the lakes course 100
only lost 1 ball each day
wasnt too bad off the tee
approach shots were horrendous... the courses in northern va are mountainy courses and some of the lies i had you just can not practice for
chipping was an adventure
putting the first day was crazy... like 4-5 putt crazy... they had the greens stimping at like 15 and the pins were in stupid places
i had a 10 footer from below the hole go up the hill around the hole back to me and past me leaving a 14 footer
putting the 2nd day was much better and i putted lights out... but still couldnt break 100

weird thing is i came in 2nd the first time and last the 2nd time
no where even close to my single digit bro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back