The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn kids will learn to stay out of your tool shed

My garage. If they go in my garage there is trouble. One girl had some rash so I kicked her off the property right away.

Living in a house with two of everything is both great and terrible. It makes laundry night quicker but holy jeebus at the folding.

--
Tapatalk2

You are a fancy man. Go track down that new neighbor that was jogging the other night and have her help you

I just bought Rockband 2 & 3, with 2 guitars and a drumset off Craigslist for $25. No clue if I will ever play it, but it was a good deal.

I hate random neighborhood kids that's actually one of the main reasons I sold my last house.

My garage. If they go in my garage there is trouble. One girl had some rash so I kicked her off the property right away.

Did you pelt her with a dodgeball to show her that Ryan Hawk is a man you don't F with.

Haha. Leper!!

You are a fancy man. Go track down that new neighbor that was jogging the other night and have her help you

I did some research. That one is abort mission.

I just bought Rockband 2 & 3, with 2 guitars and a drumset off Craigslist for $25. No clue if I will ever play it, but it was a good deal.

Hey a deals a deal. Plus if you want to jamout with the neighbours you're set.

Me too, J. We can't sell though and the boy likes them, so I deal with it.

Did you pelt her with a dodgeball to show her that Ryan Hawk is a man you don't F with.

No, I was nice about it. I'm a softy most of the time!

Me too, J. We can't sell though and the boy likes them, so I deal with it.

WE had a guy buy the two houses next door to us and rent them to military families. The child population grew by about 75% and we had kids smashing my truck with balls and jumping all over our deck and garage. We couldn't take it anymore.

That's what the neighborhood buzz is. He's a big softy, unless he's 12 Natty lights in, then you better watch out.

That's what the neighborhood buzz is. He's a big softy, unless he's 12 Natty lights in, then you better watch out.

I actually drink to tolerate them! Six beers deep and I'm like Bozo the Clown.

He turns in to this dude...
images

Sadly, my mustache is much closer to Fowler's than that masterpiece.

You working on the hair though? Feathery light, lol.

Shawshank is on, I love me some Shawshank Redemption.

Shawshank is on, I love me some Shawshank Redemption.
Love that movie. I am currently rereading the book, incredible.

I also read it in a Morgan Freeman tone of voice.

Love that movie. I am currently rereading the book, incredible.

I also read it in a Morgan Freeman tone of voice.

Every time its on, I have to watch it.Its like a black hole for me, there is no escape.

Hard to believe Stephen King wrote it...and The Green Mile as well for that matter.

Every time its on, I have to watch it.Its like a black hole for me, there is no escape.

Hard to believe Stephen King wrote it...and The Green Mile as well for that matter.

I'm the same way with the green mile, excellent.

I'm with you jman, one of my all time favorites

I'm with you jman, one of my all time favorites

Just SO good. Every single time. I think I've seen it 200 times but I still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back