2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

This rookie is not missing it this year! When you guys do something you guys do it big. Love this site!

I like the meet and greet on the roof! That's freaking awesome. Really looking forward to this again. Last year every part was a blast.

Looking at my calendar and the date for this outing, I think I may actually be able to attend. This sounds like a blast!

Eleven is an awesome location, you have to love an open-air rooftop bar. I had a great time there during the first MC, I'm sure that lots of people will love it.

Can we make sure that Cookie isn't in the first group off the tee? You know, we have to think about pace of play. :wink:

I got "lost" at the 1st MC and somehow made it to Eleven. Spectacular views of the property and I would imagine some amazing conversations taking place up there.

I wonder if we get to vote on dinner? Please!

Im sure there is a story behind that.

First tee nerves are there at outings as well (for me at least), so it should give people a miniature taste of the MC.

I loved the Villa Crawl and know that will be a highlight for many.

There are first tee nerves at an outing. No matter if it is in front of everyone or just your group.

You'd like that, but no, I was sober :alien:

Hi I'd like to go to the driving range to meet the gang. Oh gee there's an elevator. I wonder if the range is on the 11th floor

Can we make sure that Cookie isn't in the first group off the tee? You know, we have to think about pace of play. :wink:

Yes we can...hehe

There are first tee nerves at an outing. No matter if it is in front of everyone or just your group.

I agree.

Hard to believe that the 2013 Outing will top this year's. But, I believe every word you say, JB. This is a can't miss event! So glad the crawl is back. What a blast!

Eleven is an awesome location, you have to love an open-air rooftop bar. I had a great time there during the first MC, I'm sure that lots of people will love it.

I saw this....I will gladly sit back and watch everyone else tee off first. Leaves me more time to read the greens like a professional for my 12 foot 2 putt.

I vote Chunky for the final group

Can't wait for demo day. Never have really need able to try different equipment outdoors.

Especially when there are condos 45° to the left.

Especially when there are condos 45° to the left.

man I'm so glad I was one of the few that saw that shot. But the breakfast ball was smoked down the middle.

I'm so genuinely excited I really cant put it into words! I cant wait!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

man I'm so glad I was one of the few that saw that shot. But the breakfast ball was smoked down the middle.

Hell yea it was. Probably a good 215 yards on that beast.

Oh my that sounds like a cant miss!!!! Thanks for the update.

Can't wait for demo day. Never have really need able to try different equipment outdoors.

This will truly blow your freakin' mind. This year's was almost overwhelming!

This rookie is not missing it this year! When you guys do something you guys do it big. Love this site!

You bringing that long game to Fla? Noice! It'll be nice to tee it with you again

man this sounds so amazing...
but alas, i will have to follow along from work i am afraid.
that live webcam on demo day will cheer me up though. that's gonna be amazing. i'll be listening for shout-outs. lol

This will truly blow your freakin' mind. This year's was almost overwhelming!

Demo Day is such an awesome day. I love just watching people hit things and then having that "I need this in my bag" look on their face.

Love how its aired live. I think most importantly is that demo day IS MANDATORY!!! Why would you come to this and not stay for demo day? I will never understand.

How will it be mandatory(policed)? and what will the repercussions be?

Really looking forward to this.

Can't wait to get signed up. I was born for Demo Days!

Back