2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a good day when there is an annoucment

I do love announcements...I especially love announcements about the MC.

I'm excited!

Can't wait to hear what is announced today!

Should not have come to work, lol.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

another great announcement made today. We now have all 3 captains! The question is, which one wants a ddec on their team?

another great announcement made today. We now have all 3 captains! The question is, which one wants a ddec on their team?

Sorry, Team Hackers is full - beg the others! :alien:

Big time congratulations goes out to War Eagle, what a great honor for just a really, really good guy. I love me some Chunky, but it would be an absolute blast and honor to play for any one of these captains!

Big time congratulations goes out to War Eagle, what a great honor for just a really, really good guy. I love me some Chunky, but it would be an absolute blast and honor to play for any one of these captains!

i couldn't agree more 3 really solid captains so far! can't wait to see how the teams shape up!

Two strong captains picks this week, now who will fill in behind them. Looking forward to seeing the requirements for getting in.

Interested to see what the announcement is today! Can't wait!

War Eagle is such a great choice. It will be fun watching him captain the yet to be named team and go through this process from the other side of the camera.

WE is going to be a great captain, I enjoyed chatting with him at The Morgan Cup 2.0

I hope you are in again this year man, such a great ambassador for this place!

Thanks Cookie! I tried to text Chunky, he didn't respond.

Or somebody that makes about ten 30 foot putts in one day of competition:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the three captains for the MC 3.0 are what this event is all about. They love to play golf, but love being there with other THPers repping their sponsor and THP to the fullest. I think this is going to be the best MC yet, because of the great captains at the lead. Great picks THP!

i'm curious if there are gonna be anymore captains named? i don't remember seeing anything saying there will only be 3 teams again this year.

i'm curious if there are gonna be anymore captains named? i don't remember seeing anything saying there will only be 3 teams again this year.

I like your thinking.

I am a really big fan of the pick, War Eagle has done so much he deserves a spot

It was made at 9am EST.

Just hopped on the forum and this was the first post that's what I get but great announcement!

so awesome to have War Eagle on board for the 2013 Morgan Cup, and as a Captain to boot!
this is an amazing start to my Friday and absolutely makes my weekend, knowing that my good friend Ryan will be able have the chance to represent THP and a sponsor, from the other side of the lens at such a special event.
Ryan truly embraced his "volunteer-hood" for everything it was and went above and beyond what was expected. He was one of the best and made the MC2 coverage spectacular to watch. His commentary was spot on, compliments encouraging, and interviews in depth and interesting.
I'm excited because I know that he will do a fantastic job Captaining a team in the Morgan Cup. Anyone chosen to his team, it is sure to be an honor to play for and along side him.
Congrats again buddy. Another truly deserving Captain...

so awesome to have War Eagle on board for the 2013 Morgan Cup, and as a Captain to boot!
this is an amazing start to my Friday and absolutely makes my weekend, knowing that my good friend Ryan will be able have the chance to represent THP and a sponsor, from the other side of the lens at such a special event.
Ryan truly embraced his "volunteer-hood" for everything it was and went above and beyond what was expected. He was one of the best and made the MC2 coverage spectacular to watch. His commentary was spot on, compliments encouraging, and interviews in depth and interesting.
I'm excited because I know that he will do a fantastic job Captaining a team in the Morgan Cup. Anyone chosen to his team, it is sure to be an honor to play for and along side him.
Congrats again buddy. Another truly deserving Captain...
Thanks TNo, appreciate the kind words. Excited to be a part of this for next year, no doubt. I will work on my waggling skills so I can compete with you...

Great announcement today with Ryan being named Captain of Team (one of the names I submitted so that I am already in) :alien:

A very well deserving honor for one of the hardest working guys in the first 2 Morgan Cups, the only problem is that it leaves big shoes to fill on the volunteer side of the equation!

Congrats again buddy!

Jake Nation and Ryan's Ruffnecks (disclaimer: not approved THP name)

I'd be your wingman any day.

I am thinking its the team name winner or maybe the venue

That's what I'm thinking as well...or perhaps the entry process.

Sweet haha I feel like a Icejacked the thread for a second but I'm thinking team name winner then!
We all now know what the announcement was, but the team naming thing is running through the rest of the week.

I like your thinking.
Yep, the first post in the naming thread said:

THP can announce now, that there will not be a Team THP for the 3rd annual event, but that does not mean there will not be more teams.

And you guys are slow, because I posted this two weeks ago:

The first post does mention that there could be new TEAMS, not just a new TEAM.

Doesn't mean anything, I have no idea, I am just dissecting the first post in that thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back