Very cool of the both of them to help make the trip happen for you. Way to go guys!

WTG Dawgs! I know personally that Dawgdaddy will go the extra mile(s) to help a friend out. He is the best!

Those Dawgs are great guys for sure. Really enjoyed hanging out with them and chasing the ball around for 18!

Two good old Southern boys! Taking care of the young yankee. This folks, is THP.

Glad to finally meet DD myself, and it was a pleasure sharing a round of golf with Dam. Good dudes I tell ya!

Pretty cool on them, and glad you got to go and have a blast. :D

Way to go Dawgs !!

Sweet Deal

Great story of THP generosity, way to go guys!!

Dam you are more than welcome, glad you and DawgDaddy could take me up on my invite you're both welcome to my home anytime.

These two fellas are prettty awesome in my book!

This was very nice of these two members. THP people are the best.

Thanks go out to T2GRN18!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks go out to T2GRN18!!!!!!!!!!!!

While at the Ohio outing I overheard T2GRN18 say he didn't have any tobacco on Saturday morning. I happened to have an extra can that day so I just tossed it to him and told him to keep it. Didn't really think anything about it until last week when I got a pm from him asking for my mailing address. A few days later I received a whole roll of dip (my brand) and a super cool ballmarker. What a great gesture! Thanks go out to T2GRN18! Super great guy and an asset to the site. Can't wait to tee it up with you again bud!!!

While at the Ohio outing I overheard T2GRN18 say he didn't have any tobacco on Saturday morning. I happened to have an extra can that day so I just tossed it to him and told him to keep it. Didn't really think anything about it until last week when I got a pm from him asking for my mailing address. A few days later I received a whole roll of dip (my brand) and a super cool ballmarker. What a great gesture! Thanks go out to T2GRN18! Super great guy and an asset to the site. Can't wait to tee it up with you again bud!!!
Dude that how we roll around here...

This is great to hear Biglee. I'd have to agree that T2GRN18 is a top notch THPer for sure.

Seems to be some really great guys up there in Maryland!

THP BrotherHood! You can't beat it :friends:

Good going T2GRN18 and biglee33!!!

Way to go guys!

BigLee, the history of that ball marker is this. It's actually a ships coin from the USS Constitution in Boston Ma. I was selected for an award a few years back when I was in the Navy. And had the opportunity to go on board for the annual turn around cruise in the Harbor. While I was there I picked up a few of them. So enjoy it brother!

Back