The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, I despise back issues because of just how damn useless they make me feel. Rest up man, rest up!
I'll see if the ice/heat combo do the trick, it usually does for a while. If it's not better by Monday I'll go back to the chiro. In fact I think I will definitely go back early next week just to be sure I'm in good shape for next weekend's trip to Des Moines. Rest...that is not an option. I have 18 in the morning with the fellas, 9 at noon with my daughter. No golf then until Wednesday but then I have to played Wed and Thurs next week. So yeah, no rest unfortunately.

Ouch Jake, I have a pretty good idea of what you are dealing with. I know you do some work at the gym but are you also stretching daily? 3 minutes twice a day seems to keep me from having too many issues.
Yeah I try to. That was one thing my chiro told me to do a lot of when I was in a couple months ago. He said my hamstrings were ridiculously tight and I have to loosen them up so I've been stretching those a lot. It helps a lot, especially if I take the time a couple times a day to actually go through a whole stretch routine where I stretch arms, back, legs.

As a kid I despised stretching, the older I get, the more it saves my arse. Its always monotonous feeling but it always does good immediately and as a preventative for sure.

Home Appraisals

What a joke they are now. The guy had all the paperwork for what we bought the land for and what the builder cost was and he appriased it $10K less. If that wasn't the big FU I don't know what is. Joke.

Cookie and his yoga!

Home Appraisals

What a joke they are now. The guy had all the paperwork for what we bought the land for and what the builder cost was and he appriased it $10K less. If that wasn't the big FU I don't know what is. Joke.
Blame it on Esox and Yorkem. It's clearly all their fault.

Home Appraisals

Ouch! When we bought our house it came in 10k lower than we expected. Kick, to the nads.

Sorry to hear that Nate.

As a kid I despised stretching, the older I get, the more it saves my arse. Its always monotonous feeling but it always does good immediately and as a preventative for sure.

Hi old man, I'm kid! Nice to meet you.

Cookie and his yoga!

Chicks dig it dude.

That sucks Nate. Does is end up affecting anything as you go through the home building / buying / loan process?

Home Appraisals

We had a friend down here that went through the same thing with the appraisal but they were selling their house and the appraiser was way lower than what they had hoped for. Now I just hope our house appraises for what we have it listed on our contract with the buyers.

Jake -- Take care of that back big guy!

Hi old man, I'm kid! Nice to meet you.

Hahaha, I'm not that much older than you Thain! I'm still dodging that damn 30 number as best I can for a couple years.

I used to think my coaches were dumb for putting so much emphasis on stretching...then I became one of those coaches. Funny how that works.

Hahaha, I'm not that much older than you Thain! I'm still dodging that damn 30 number as best I can for a couple years.

I used to think my coaches were dumb for putting so much emphasis on stretching...then I became one of those coaches. Funny how that works.

Dude I'm like 17 at best.

LMAO. Name changes FTW!

Who is JF16? Is that Icemann?

If so changing your name doesn't change the fact you're a total douchebag.

My rant is that I cannot figure out who JF16 used to be.

Who is JF16? Is that Icemann?

If so changing your name doesn't change the fact you're a total douchebag.

I'm gonna quote myself and then also ask him to please go away kid.

This is for Thain:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :welcome: HAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
that's how my issues started bro

Yeah I try to. That was one thing my chiro told me to do a lot of when I was in a couple months ago. He said my hamstrings were ridiculously tight and I have to loosen them up so I've been stretching those a lot. It helps a lot, especially if I take the time a couple times a day to actually go through a whole stretch routine where I stretch arms, back, legs.

make sure when you sleep at night your head isn't elevated too much.....flat pillows and no more of wifey's boobs. that sort of head position can lead to back issues as the back compensates for the stress on your neck.

My effin back is just killing me right now. Had been bad again, went to the chiro where he normally has no problem adjusting me and I'm great again for a month at least. Last time he struggled getting me adjusted and while I felt better I never felt as good as I usually do. Camping for 3 nights and sleeping on that awful camper bed didn't help but then early this week I played 9 holes twice (Tues and Wed) things started feeling better. Yesterday I hit the range over lunch and had no issues. I just finished 18 holes and about 11 holes into it I couldn't hardly move. It is a hilly course (for around here) and a pretty tough walk so that's probably a lot to do with it. I finished up on 18 and nearly had tears in my eyes it hurt so bad.

Working from home today so I'm sitting with an ice pack on now, in about 20 minutes I'll switch to heat. Man I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back