THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that whenever I get sick and need Vitamin C, I think to myself that tomato juice is high in vitamin C. So I then drink bloody mary's in the name of health.

And leg #1 of the Ultimate Golf Road Trip begins!! Loading the F-150 Super Crew now and I am off to my Mom's...then tomorrow it's Mega Road Trip to grab Jman and head to Des Moines

IOWA!!!!

And leg #1 of the Ultimate Golf Road Trip begins!! Loading the F-150 Super Crew now and I am off to my Mom's...then tomorrow it's Mega Road Trip to grab Jman and head to Des Moines

IOWA!!!!

I'm so ready I can't stand it! Gonna be USELESS in class today.

Sorry to hear your sick Morgan.
Sounds like you have it under control with lot's of fluids Soup ,tea.
I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy some Golf with the folks in Des Moines.

I don't think there has ever been a group this size, this excited to go to Iowa ever.

Been fighting a cold for a week now. Much better but I am going to use that as a reason for potential poor play this weekend.

See you soon BD, you boys stay out of trouble.

Now what trouble can Bulldog and I get into? We are two angels!!

Wow even I laughed when I read that again...lol

Sorry to hear you are ill GG. Hope you are better soon.

Ugh all this climate change has finally taken a toll on my immune system. For the first time in about 5 years I am sick. : ( But I am going to make sure and eat lots of soup and drink lots of tea so I am ready to play on Saturday.

Iowa always brings out the best. Heh :(

Everyone travel safe for those starting to hit the road in the next couple days.

GG, get to feeling better quick, that bites big time.

Still have room if anybody else decides to join at the last minute.

Waiting in airport...oh h%#l yes!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Longest. Day. Ever.

I just tried to go to lunch and had to be reminded by the kids we still had one class until it was time. BOO!

I still haven't packed and I have no idea how I'm gonna fit all this crap in my truck.

Longest. Day. Ever.

I just tried to go to lunch and had to be reminded by the kids we still had one class until it was time. BOO!

I get the feeling you are excited.

Hope your starting to feel a bit better Morgan, I don't get sick often but when I do it really sucks.

Hope you feel better really soon GG, it's never fun to be sick and away from home.

Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

Longest. Day. Ever.

That right there is funny. IOWA

LtEvO TaPpEd

I get the feeling you are excited.

Dude, I was excited from the get go, but it being my first outing as a "staff member" simply jacked it up a whole lot of notches! LOL

I told my roomate that when I get home from work all his laundry is going on the floor because I need to do some hehe. He wasnt too happy about that. In all seriousness I have like an hour break before class after work so Id like to get some laundry started

GG! I see you peeking in! Hope you start feeling better, I really do!

GG! I see you peeking in! Hope you start feeling better, I really do!

I'm here following this thread. I am feeling alright, I think I have a chest cold I think. Lots of coughing, really sore swollen throat and chest pressure. Slight body aches and chills, but not too bad. I am sure I will be fine in a day or so. I have been feeling kind of yucky since before we left for Charlotte, but just figured it was allergies, and I think it was at first but it's definitely a cold now.

Booo. Rest up GG.

Posted via tapatalk.

I'm here following this thread. I am feeling alright, I think I have a chest cold I think. Lots of coughing, really sore swollen throat and chest pressure. Slight body aches and chills, but not too bad. I am sure I will be fine in a day or so. I have been feeling kind of yucky since before we left for Charlotte, but just figured it was allergies, and I think it was at first but it's definitely a cold now.

Yuck. Its an understatement to say that sucks I know, but that sucks. Keep on resting up (and avoiding Siri LOL).

GG, that is really too bad, I hate allergies, especially this time of year, and I'm sure the change in weather didn't help one bit. I'm not going to curse the rain, because boy did we need it in these parts, but it runs laps over my sinuses. Zyrtec in full effect this weekend.

If you need any antibiotics let me know and I can bring you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back